• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, August

In summary, the featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner...Thursday, August" is a grilled chicken and vegetable stir-fry that is quick and easy to make. It can be customized to fit dietary restrictions and typically yields 4 servings, but can be doubled or tripled for larger families. There is also a vegetarian option available, a grilled vegetable and tofu stir-fry. All previous "What's for Dinner...Thursday, August" recipes can be found on the website under the "Recipes" tab or by signing up for the email newsletter.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....mbranham....have a wonderful day, today!!

Not sure what is on the menu for tonight...busy for the whole family....cheer for DD, friends for DS, renovating bathroom for DH and me??...I will be running around getting ready for our vacation next Friday (we are going to Punta Cana:love:for a week!!!).......may have to be Chinese take out

have a great day, everyone!!:chef:

Hmmmm, a show night tonight, needs to be a quick to put together dinner.

I'm thinking Scrambled Eggs & Sausage w/ some fresh fruit.

Good question..I am hoping that since I have to work and my boyfriend has off..he will make me dinner.

I am thinking enchiladas. I have all the ingredients already!!

Shoot - just got back from the store, forgot to buy eggs...now I have to think of something else for dinner. :(

1. What is the featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner...Thursday, August"?

The featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner...Thursday, August" is a delicious grilled chicken and vegetable stir-fry. It's a quick and easy meal that's perfect for a busy weeknight, and it's packed with fresh, seasonal vegetables and juicy grilled chicken.

2. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the featured recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be flexible and customizable. If you have dietary restrictions or preferences, feel free to swap out ingredients as needed. Just make sure to adjust cooking times and measurements accordingly.

3. How many servings does the featured recipe yield?

The featured recipe typically yields 4 servings, but this can vary depending on portion sizes and appetites. If you have a larger family or want leftovers for lunch the next day, you can easily double or triple the recipe.

4. Is there a vegetarian option for the featured recipe?

Yes, we always include a vegetarian option for our featured recipe. This week's vegetarian option is a grilled vegetable and tofu stir-fry. It's just as delicious and flavorful as the chicken version, but with a plant-based twist.

5. How can I access previous "What's for Dinner...Thursday, August" recipes?

You can find all of our previous "What's for Dinner...Thursday, August" recipes on our website under the "Recipes" tab. They are organized by date, so you can easily search for a specific week's recipe. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive weekly recipe updates and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TWine120
  • pamperedbybarbara