• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning, happy day!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....bekki...have a nice, sunny day!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having.....I don't know!!:blushing: help...need ideas!!!!

have a great day, everyone...keep it simple...and enjoy the moments!!

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I"m planning on chicken and dumplings in the crock pot. I've had a real taste for that lately and I think today is the day! I would have done it yesterday, but it was taco night for Cinco De Mayo! :)

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Spaghetti, salad and bread here. Making enough for leftovers tomorrow night since we'll be very busy.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
We're having TACOS! Whooo Hoooo!

I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but we have been dealing with my son's newly discovered allergies to everything, and it has been a CHALLENGE to find things that he can eat. I spent the whole morning at the Health Food Store reading labels. I found a wheat/corn free tortilla that looked good (and looked like a normal tortilla - very important for a 5 yr old!) and also found some vegan "cheese" that a couple employees at the store told me was the best they've ever carried (it's new) and they can hardly keep it on the shelves.

So, I took some turkey & bean taco mixture out of the freezer, and I'm going to make some salad chopper salsa - and we're having tacos! Yippee!

Mar 29, 2010
We are have the Chipotle Chili Cornbread bake but without the Chipotle. My kids and husband love it. I'm going to try some variations I read on here for tonight. I make my own cornbread topping since my kids don't do well with wheat.

jetcitysandy

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Hamburgers on the grill tonight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies