• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, May 6

In summary, the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal is a specially curated meal by Pampered Chef featuring a main dish, side dish, and dessert. It can be purchased through their website or a Pampered Chef consultant, and includes all ingredients and recipe instructions. While it cannot be customized, you can add your own personal touch to the recipes. The meal is also available for delivery.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, happy day!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....bekki...have a nice, sunny day!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having.....I don't know!!:blushing: help...need ideas!!!!

have a great day, everyone...keep it simple...and enjoy the moments!!

I"m planning on chicken and dumplings in the crock pot. I've had a real taste for that lately and I think today is the day! I would have done it yesterday, but it was taco night for Cinco De Mayo! :)

Spaghetti, salad and bread here. Making enough for leftovers tomorrow night since we'll be very busy.

We're having TACOS! Whooo Hoooo!

I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but we have been dealing with my son's newly discovered allergies to everything, and it has been a CHALLENGE to find things that he can eat. I spent the whole morning at the Health Food Store reading labels. I found a wheat/corn free tortilla that looked good (and looked like a normal tortilla - very important for a 5 yr old!) and also found some vegan "cheese" that a couple employees at the store told me was the best they've ever carried (it's new) and they can hardly keep it on the shelves.

So, I took some turkey & bean taco mixture out of the freezer, and I'm going to make some salad chopper salsa - and we're having tacos! Yippee!

We are have the Chipotle Chili Cornbread bake but without the Chipotle. My kids and husband love it. I'm going to try some variations I read on here for tonight. I make my own cornbread topping since my kids don't do well with wheat.

Hamburgers on the grill tonight.

What is the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal?

The "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal is a specially curated meal by Pampered Chef featuring a main dish, side dish, and dessert.

How do I purchase the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal?

You can purchase the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal by visiting our website and selecting the meal under the "Specials" tab. You can also purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What is included in the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal?

The "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal includes all the ingredients and recipe instructions for the main dish, side dish, and dessert. It may also include any necessary kitchen tools or gadgets for preparing the meal.

Can I customize the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal?

No, the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal is pre-set and cannot be customized. However, you can always add your own personal touch to the recipes.

Is the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal available for delivery?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner....Thursday, May 6" meal can be delivered to your doorstep. Simply select the delivery option when purchasing the meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara