• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, October 7

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7" is a free weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It will take place on Thursday, October 7 at 6 PM EST and can be joined by registering on their website or joining their Facebook group for a livestream. There is no cost to participate, but featured products may be available for purchase. Recipes can also be submitted for a chance to be featured during the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....:chef:

happy Birthday to cheffers......Chefangie, RossDeb2, PampchefJoy, and abaker1...have a beautiful day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner we are grilling:sing::sing:...the sun is out, the temp. is up and I am :balloon::D.....probably i will be tossing a few burgers w/cheese, some grilled eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus, and also some sweet potatoes....

have a sunny day everyone...thank you chefbecky for pushing the sun our way!!;)

We are having pot roast here since that's what DH has been asking for. Of course it'd be beautiful out, but I'm feeling lazy today, so its already started in the crock pot.

Good morning! Happy birthday to all the chefs celebrating today, hope you have a fantastic day filled with good food and good company.Grilling sounds like the perfect dinner for a sunny day. I love grilled veggies, they always taste so much better cooked on the grill. And nothing beats a juicy burger with melted cheese. Sounds like a delicious meal!I'm glad to hear the sun is shining for you, Chefbecky must have some powerful sun-pushing skills. Enjoy your sunny day and your delicious dinner! :smiley:

Related to What's Cookin'.....thursday, October 7

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. When is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7" will take place on Thursday, October 7 at 6 PM EST.

3. How can I join "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7"?

You can join "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7" by registering for the event on our website or by joining our Facebook group where we will be livestreaming the event.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7"?

No, "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7" is a free event for anyone to join. However, we may feature products during the event that are available for purchase.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, October 7"?

Yes, we are always looking for delicious and creative recipes to feature during our events. You can submit your recipe through our website or by messaging us on our social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara