• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 2

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where they share and demonstrate new recipes using their products, as well as tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. It takes place every Wednesday in February at 7pm EST on their official Facebook page and can also be watched on their YouTube channel. Participation does not require any Pampered Chef products and past episodes can be accessed on their YouTube channel or website. There is no registration or fee required to join the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning......Happy Stay-in-bed-and-keep-the-covers-over-your-head Day....(not a real day...but I thought with all this crazy weather that most of us are experiencing,.....why not have a day like this?):)

Happy Birthday to cheffer...lovescooking...Have a great day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken cutlet parmagian....similar to Becky's, but I cook my chicken cutlets on the bar pan instead.....

Stay warm, everyone...Happy Groundhog Day!!!

We got over 14 inches of snow overnight, and it's still snowing. Our driveway has snow drifts that are a good 3 feet high. Everything is closed today, including trash pickup, and the library, bus service, and the bank. So, no place to go, and really, no way to get there. :)

We're baking chocolate chip cookies, and banana bread this morning. Also trying again to make sandwich bread. ( a really good GF sandwich bread has eluded me.) For lunch we'll be having beef & vegetable soup that I made this past weekend.

For dinner, I'm thinking a baked spaghetti w/ a green salad, and bread if it turns out! :rolleyes::D:chef:

Happy Stay-in-bed-and-keep-the-covers-over-your-head Day to you too! I agree, with all this crazy weather, it's the perfect day to just stay in bed and relax. And a very happy birthday to cheffer and lovescooking! I hope you both have a fantastic day. That chicken cutlet parmagian sounds delicious! I've never tried cooking chicken cutlets on a bar pan before, but I'll have to give it a try. Stay warm and happy Groundhog Day to you too! Let's hope for an early spring.

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share and demonstrate new recipes using our products, as well as tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining.

2. When and where does "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2" take place?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2" takes place every Wednesday in February at 7pm EST on our official Pampered Chef Facebook page. You can also catch the replay on our YouTube channel.

3. Can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2" if I don't have any Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our recipes can be easily adapted to use with any kitchen tools and ingredients you have on hand. We also offer alternative suggestions for our products in case you don't have them.

4. Do I need to register or pay to join "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2"?

No, there is no registration or fee required to join our cooking event. Simply tune in to our Facebook page or YouTube channel at the designated time and follow along with the recipes and demonstrations.

5. Can I access past episodes of "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2"?

Yes, all past episodes of "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 2" are available on our YouTube channel. You can also find the recipes and tips from each episode on our website under the "Recipes" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara