• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, October 6

In summary, "What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where they share new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations. It takes place every Wednesday at the same time and is open to everyone. There is no purchase necessary to participate, but products may be showcased. Previous events can be accessed on their website, social media pages, and YouTube channel.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Wednesday!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....jcmilez, conkeylam, and PamperedchefTricia...have a truely wonderful day, today!!

Okay...the weather is slooowly getting better...majority of today looks gloomy...so that means I am making Italian Wedding Soup.....after today we are expecting warm and sunny days through the weekend..so back to the grill!!!:chef:

Have a great day, everyone!!!:balloon:

Beautiful sunny day here today (on the weather this morning it was said that we are "stuck" with this sunny warm weather for the week! - I'll take that!) so I'm thinking we need to grill.

I think I'll do burgers on the grill w/ fresh tomato, lettuce, and onion. Mmmmm, that sounds good! Then, maybe a red potato salad on the side.

Today's my first prenatal visit (yay!) so I'm making something fast afterwards. I'm thinking either spaghetti or cheeseburger mac. I'll let DH decide later.

I'm going to try the curry-scented butternut squash soup from the new Soups/Stews/Chilis cookbook. Rainy day here in Vermont, so sounds like it'll be perfect!

Good morning and happy Wednesday to you too! And a very happy birthday to our fellow Pampered Chefs, jcmilez, conkeylam, and PamperedchefTricia! I hope you all have an amazing day filled with love and delicious food.I'm glad to hear that the weather is starting to improve, and I'm sure your Italian Wedding Soup will be the perfect way to warm up on this gloomy day. And with warm and sunny days ahead, it's definitely time to break out the grill and start cooking up some delicious meals.Wishing everyone a wonderful day and happy cooking!

1. What is "What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6"?

"What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share new and exciting recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. When does "What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6" take place?

"What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6" takes place on Wednesday, October 6 at the same time each week. Check our website or social media pages for the exact time.

3. Can anyone join "What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6"?

Yes, anyone can join "What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6"! It is open to everyone who is interested in learning new recipes, cooking techniques, and using Pampered Chef products.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to participate in "What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6"?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to participate in "What's Cookin'....Wednesday, October 6". However, we may showcase different Pampered Chef products during the event that you can purchase if you are interested.

5. Can I access previous "What's Cookin'....Wednesday" events?

Yes, you can access previous "What's Cookin'....Wednesday" events on our website or social media pages. We also have a YouTube channel where we post recordings of each event for you to watch at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara