• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, October 13

In summary, "What's Cookin' Wednesday" is a weekly event where Pampered Chef showcases new and exciting recipes using their products. The event will start at 6:00 PM EST and last for approximately one hour. You can participate by joining the live event on Facebook or watching the recording on YouTube. The featured recipes vary each week and include appetizers, entrees, and desserts. While Pampered Chef products are not required, they are recommended for an easier and more enjoyable cooking experience. Products featured during the event can be purchased through their website or from a local consultant.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....!!!:)

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....leslieprichett, sherylscooking, erinb and prepchef...have a truly great day today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making a roast chicken in the crockpot, baked potatoes, and steamed green beans...I am busy tonight so my crew will have to fend for themselves...(just hope the dishwasher is filled when I get home;))

Have a great fall day everyone!!

Good morning! Happy birthday to all the chefs celebrating today! Your dinner plans sound delicious, I hope your family enjoys it. And don't forget to check that dishwasher when you get home! Have a great day everyone :)

Hi everyone!

Happy birthday to all the chefs celebrating today! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with delicious food and lots of love.

Your dinner sounds delicious, especially with the convenience of using the crockpot. I love using mine for busy days. And I totally understand the struggle of hoping the dishwasher is filled when you get home. Fingers crossed for you!

Wishing everyone a great fall day as well. Keep cooking and creating delicious meals!

What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, October 13?

Wednesday, October 13 is the date for the next "What's Cookin' Wednesday" event, where we showcase new and exciting recipes using Pampered Chef products.

What time does "What's Cookin' Wednesday" start?

The event will start at 6:00 PM EST and will run for approximately one hour. Be sure to tune in on time so you don't miss any of the delicious recipes!

How can I participate in "What's Cookin' Wednesday"?

You can participate in "What's Cookin' Wednesday" by joining our live event on Facebook or watching the recording later on our YouTube channel. You can also interact with us by commenting and asking questions during the event.

What recipes will be featured on "What's Cookin' Wednesday"?

The recipes featured on "What's Cookin' Wednesday" vary each week, but they will always be created using Pampered Chef products. We love to showcase a mix of appetizers, entrees, and desserts to inspire your next culinary creation.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin' Wednesday"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate. However, we highly recommend using our products as they are designed to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. Plus, you can purchase any products featured during the event through our website or from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara