• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases new recipes and cooking techniques every Thursday of the month. To participate, simply visit their website on the designated Thursdays or join their Facebook group for updates and reminders. No special equipment or ingredients are needed, but any specific requirements will be mentioned beforehand. Viewers are encouraged to ask questions during the live cooking demonstration, and if missed, the video will be available on their website and Facebook group.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....cookinwithdot and kayPT...have a great day, today!!! Enjoy!!!

Well.....back to chillllly weather here..again:(...so tonight I am making homemade chicken soup...need something to warm our toes!!!:eek:

Have a great day, everyone..stay warm!!

Nothing!

I have a show, and DH has to work, so The little guy is going to Grandpa & Grandma's for dinner and the evening. DH is eating at work, so I'll grab something easy here. Probably cheese and crackers with a piece of fruit.

Good morning! Happy birthday to cheffers, cookinwithdot, and kayPT! I hope you all have a fantastic day and enjoy your celebrations. It's definitely getting colder out there, so homemade chicken soup sounds like the perfect way to warm up. Stay cozy and have a great day, everyone!

Related to What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3

What is "What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3"?

"What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase new recipes and cooking techniques on every Thursday of the month. It is a great opportunity to learn new recipes and get inspired in the kitchen.

How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3", simply visit our website on the designated Thursdays and follow along with the live cooking demonstration. You can also join our Facebook group for updates and reminders about the event.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to participate?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 3". However, if there are any specific tools or ingredients needed for a particular recipe, we will make sure to mention it beforehand so you can prepare beforehand.

Can I ask questions during the live cooking demonstration?

Yes, we encourage our viewers to ask questions during the live cooking demonstration. Our chef will do their best to answer all relevant questions and provide helpful tips and advice.

What if I miss the live cooking demonstration?

If you miss the live cooking demonstration, don't worry! The video will be available on our website and Facebook group for you to watch at your convenience. You can also reach out to us with any questions about the recipe or technique shown in the video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara