• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 16

LOL, I hope it doesn't turn out goo :)We are having Hamburger and Bacon Stroganoff. Not a PC recipe, Taste of Home. Can't wait. My husband doesn't like HB Stroganoff because it lacks flavor, but this one should be different!
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning.......4 days until Spring!!!:sing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers....pmprdprettyinsnj and jeepgir1...have an awesome day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making the beef satay fried rice...from 29 Min.to Dinner, volume 2...need to buy some Thai curry paste....(can I substitute anything for this?)... and a fresh green salad...

Have a great day, cheffers!!

I'm making corned beef and cabbage since I'll be hosting a show tomorrow night

It's BEAUTIFUL and sunny here do today.

I have skirt steak in marinade right now, and I'll be grilling that, along with peppers and onions, for grilled steak tacos. I'm thinking I may bake brownies too.

I'm making chicken mole, mexican rice and a salad. For dessert maybe some flan...all mexican theme here :)

Thai Chicken and Vegatable Skillet from the Weekday Dinners Done set. Anyone tried this? Is it goo? Hubby is a big fan of curry, I'm not but finally gave in and bought it for him to try.

meganmcg said:
Thai Chicken and Vegatable Skillet from the Weekday Dinners Done set. Anyone tried this? Is it goo? Hubby is a big fan of curry, I'm not but finally gave in and bought it for him to try.

I don't know if it's "goo" but I do know it's good! :p

I'm making chicken casserole - an old family favorite, diced chicken with sour cream and mushroom soup mixed together with stuffing on top (not a PC recipe).

pamperedbybarbara said:
need to buy some Thai curry paste....(can I substitute anything for this
Have a great day, cheffers!!

You can use the thai curry rub but you'd need alot of it. The paste is a much stronger concentrate. The recipe is fabulous, you'll love it.

pchockeymom said:
I don't know if it's "goo" but I do know it's good! :p

I'm making chicken casserole - an old family favorite, diced chicken with sour cream and mushroom soup mixed together with stuffing on top (not a PC recipe).

LOL, I hope it doesn't turn out goo :)

We are having Hamburger and Bacon Stroganoff. Not a PC recipe, Taste of Home. Can't wait. My husband doesn't like HB Stroganoff because it lacks flavor, but this one should be different!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16" is a weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features new and exciting recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16", simply visit the Pampered Chef website on Wednesday, March 16 and click on the designated event link. You will then be able to watch the live cooking demonstration and interact with other participants in the chat.

3. Is there a cost to join "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16"?

No, there is no cost to join "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16". It is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef for anyone interested in learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 16". However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the featured products, they will be available for purchase during the event.

5. Can I access previous "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" events?

Yes, you can access previous "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" events on the Pampered Chef website. Simply visit the website and click on the "Past Events" tab to view all previous events and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara