• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Wed.,Dec 23

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning, Cheffers (and guests)!!!!

I hope you are all well, warm and happy this day!!!!

Today is another busy day in the Wiley house!!! Fortunately last nite I made a big pot of chili in the crockpot...so we may be having that again tonite...but as I write this I remember my DS claiming this is one of his fav.:love: and please not to finish it on him because he may be over his friends house (just thinking this might be good for next week if I freeze it into lunch portions for the crew).....so the rest of us may just have quick soup and sandwiches...I have to bake some more today because my fanclub ate a majority of the baked goodies I already made! Can't complain when they compliment me!!!:blushing:;)

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I'm giddy with excitement right now. I'm not sure what to make for dinner - DH starts his 4 day weekend when he comes home tonight (wahooooo!) and DS and I are going out for lunch with friends this Noon.

Barbara, I also have to make more goodies! I thought I'd baked enough, but DH decided to do cookie trays for his employees (3 of them) and I made up trays for them, and now my supply is beginning to look thin. And I still have 3 neighbors, and 2 Christmas Parties to gift.

So, Dinner tonight...hmmmm - tonight might be a good night to do the Chicken Fried Rice. I have leftover chicken and brown rice, so that might work out nicely. I have some egg rolls I can heat up to go with it too. :chef:

Jan 29, 2009
Cowboy stew in the DCB and rolls. It is cold here in Iowa so we need comfort food.

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
Someone gave my dh a ham, so I cut some of the slices off and put it in the oven with the Paula Dean glaze that was included. Then I cut up a pineapple with the Pineapple Wedger. I had salad.

Right now, I'm baking Profiterole Puffs and waiting for the peanut butter filling for the truffles to be ready to roll. I love having an excuse to bake and make a lot of sweets.

ChefBecky - I'm still craving sweet potato fries.;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views