• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wed.,Dec 23

In summary, ChefBecky is baking and preparing food for dinner tonight. She is also craving sweet potato fries.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, Cheffers (and guests)!!!!

I hope you are all well, warm and happy this day!!!!

Today is another busy day in the Wiley house!!! Fortunately last nite I made a big pot of chili in the crockpot...so we may be having that again tonite...but as I write this I remember my DS claiming this is one of his fav.:love: and please not to finish it on him because he may be over his friends house (just thinking this might be good for next week if I freeze it into lunch portions for the crew).....so the rest of us may just have quick soup and sandwiches...I have to bake some more today because my fanclub ate a majority of the baked goodies I already made! Can't complain when they compliment me!!!:blushing:;)

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

I'm giddy with excitement right now. I'm not sure what to make for dinner - DH starts his 4 day weekend when he comes home tonight (wahooooo!) and DS and I are going out for lunch with friends this Noon.

Barbara, I also have to make more goodies! I thought I'd baked enough, but DH decided to do cookie trays for his employees (3 of them) and I made up trays for them, and now my supply is beginning to look thin. And I still have 3 neighbors, and 2 Christmas Parties to gift.

So, Dinner tonight...hmmmm - tonight might be a good night to do the Chicken Fried Rice. I have leftover chicken and brown rice, so that might work out nicely. I have some egg rolls I can heat up to go with it too. :chef:

Cowboy stew in the DCB and rolls. It is cold here in Iowa so we need comfort food.

Shell Northway said:
Cowboy stew in the DCB and rolls. It is cold here in Iowa so we need comfort food.

What is Cowboy Stew? Sounds interesting!

Someone gave my dh a ham, so I cut some of the slices off and put it in the oven with the Paula Dean glaze that was included. Then I cut up a pineapple with the Pineapple Wedger. I had salad. Right now, I'm baking Profiterole Puffs and waiting for the peanut butter filling for the truffles to be ready to roll. I love having an excuse to bake and make a lot of sweets. ChefBecky - I'm still craving sweet potato fries.;)

1. What is the suggested recipe for "What's for Dinner...wed.,Dec 23"?

The suggested recipe for "What's for Dinner...wed.,Dec 23" is the Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables. It is a delicious and festive dish that is perfect for a special Wednesday night dinner.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables?

The preparation time for the Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables is approximately 20 minutes. It will take an additional 30-40 minutes to cook, depending on the desired level of doneness for the beef.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the suggested recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the suggested recipe. For example, you can use a different type of meat, such as pork tenderloin or chicken breast, instead of beef tenderloin. You can also use different types of vegetables, depending on your preferences and what is available.

4. Are there any side dish suggestions for the Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables?

Yes, there are several side dish suggestions that would pair well with the Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables. Some options include mashed potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, green beans, or a salad.

5. Is there a dessert recipe included in "What's for Dinner...wed.,Dec 23"?

No, there is not a dessert recipe included in "What's for Dinner...wed.,Dec 23". However, you can browse our website for delicious dessert recipes that would be a perfect ending to your Wednesday night dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara