• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, February 3

In summary, cheffers, tonight's dinner will be garlic lemon double stuffed chicken, mashed blue potatoes, spinach and a salad.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, cheffers!!!

Hope you all are doing well today...45 days until spring!!:thumbup:

Happy Birthday to fellow cheffer, kcmckay!!! Have an awesome day!!

Okay....last night for dinner I made the Mexican Chicken Lasagna...and...well.....it wasn't all that great. Very soupy...I double checked all my ingredients after I took the DCB out of my micro. and couldn't figure out what went wrong. Not a bad taste, just messy. Not at allll like the picture. oh well....my DS said "that's odd, Mom, cause everything you make always is sooo good" :blushing:(this coming from a 15 yr old!!)

Anyway...tonight I think I am making homemade mac n' cheese w/broccoli for DD and DS (DH won't be home:thumbdown:) and I may have a salad....

Yeah, I don't usually use as much sauce as the recipe calls for with the Mexican Lasagna.....

For dinner tonight, I am using leftover roast from Monday to make beef fajitas. Fresh made tortillas (dough from Costco) and all the fixings. YUM!

I am making clam chowder in the crockpot, salad and rolls. The kids have youth group and I have to meet a host to close a party....so easy dinner for me tonight :)

I am making Chicken Divan casserole with a side dish of canned sliced peaches before heading to take the Census Bureau Exam.

I may make one of the new recipes... ;) :DI'm such a tease...

Happy Birthday to fellow cheffer, kcmckay!!! Have an awesome day!!

Thanks!!!!

I'll be going out to eat. I'm probably just getting Pizza though. My best friend and I are goint to see When in Rome and are just going to grab a quick bite at the food court! At least I don't have to cook! And yummy movie popcorn!!!

Wednesday night is Pizza Night.

Tilapia in the DCB! :) Probably with brown rice and steamed broccoli & carrots.

Garlic lemon double stuffed chicken, mashed blue potatoes, spinach and a salad.

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

I am getting ready to head to Lakeland tomorrow, and since it involves getting up way before the early bird even thinks about looking for a worm, my parents already have the kids at their house. DH is working from 5 pm to 5 am, so I might meet him for dinner tonight while he's on duty. It's the closest thing we'll have to date night for the next 6 weeks until he's back on day shift again, so I'll take dinner out without the kids anytime I can arrange it! :) If I get all of my errands run in time, I might take a page from kcmckay's book and go see "When In Rome" at the movie theater. Looks like a cute movie (and I have a major crush on Josh Duhamel). :)

OO Katie! Does your husband know?
I have a pork roast in the DCB in the oven with the Smokey BBQ Rub. I am using half tonight for BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches and tomorrow I will use the other half to make Cubanos. It is a sandwich made with a french bread sliced length wise, slathered in mayo, slices of cooked roast pork, deli ham, dill pickle slices and layered with Swiss Cheese. It is then wrapped in foil, placed on a cookie sheet and weighted down with bricks! You bake it at 350 for about 30 minutes. It is a new recipe for me anyway, that I am trying from Daisy Martinez - "Daisy Cooks" on PBS. I figure the BBQ Rub will add just the right punch to it! You know, I could cut up the bread and use the grill pan and grill press too!

grilled chicken with provolone, homemade rosemary bread, roasted potatoes and acorn squash

Chicken Fajita Pizza

1. What is the featured dinner for Wednesday, February 3?

The featured dinner for Wednesday, February 3 is the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

The prep time for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is approximately 15 minutes. The total cook time is 6-8 hours.

3. What ingredients are needed for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

The ingredients needed for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff are beef chuck roast, onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, sour cream, egg noodles, and parsley.

4. Can the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff be made vegetarian?

Yes, the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff can be made vegetarian by substituting the beef with a plant-based protein such as tofu or tempeh, and using vegetable broth instead of beef broth.

5. Are there any alternative cooking methods for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

Yes, the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff can also be cooked on the stovetop or in an Instant Pot for a quicker meal. Simply follow the same instructions, but adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara