• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, February 26

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26" includes Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Garlic Roasted Potatoes, and a Mixed Berry Crisp for dessert. There is also a vegetarian option available, which is a Tofu and Vegetable Stir-Fry. You can order the meal through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The cost is $25 per person and the menu cannot be customized, but accommodations can be made for dietary restrictions. Please reach out to a consultant for more information.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!! Hope you all are doing great, today!

Happy Birthday to cheffers......kathy harless, bethrobert, and photochef...have a happy day, today!!

Since today is Friday during Lent and that means no meat in our house, tonight I am making fish fillets on the bar pan stone w/bread crumb, garlic type stuffing, also steamed broccoli, and some kinda wild rice to go with...

We are snowed in today, so will be probably baking or maybe trying some of the new dessert recipes from Simply Sweet..

Have a great weekend...22 Days until Spring!!!:love:

We are having the Tamale Round About made in the fluted stone from the old Main Dishes cookbook - one of our favorites. I usually serve it with green beans. And we are snowed in here too.

Pot Pie tonight..(many of you would know it as Chicken and Dumplings)

My daughter & 6 of her friends are making pizza

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you all as well! And a special happy birthday to Kathy Harless, Bethrobert, and Photochef. I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating another year of life!I love your menu for tonight, it sounds delicious. The bar pan stone is such a versatile tool for cooking fish, it always comes out perfectly. And the new dessert recipes from Simply Sweet sound like a perfect way to spend a snowed-in day. I'm also counting down the days until spring, it can't come soon enough. In the meantime, I'll be using my pampered chef tools to whip up some warm and comforting meals to get through the last few weeks of winter. Have a great weekend everyone!

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26" includes Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Garlic Roasted Potatoes, and a Mixed Berry Crisp for dessert.

2. Is there a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26"?

Yes, the vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26" is a Tofu and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Garlic Roasted Potatoes and a Mixed Berry Crisp for dessert.

3. How do I order "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26"?

You can order "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26" through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What is the cost for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26"?

The cost for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26" is $25 per person, which includes all ingredients and recipes for the meal.

5. Can I customize the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26"?

Unfortunately, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 26" is set and cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of options for different dietary restrictions and preferences. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • pamperedbybarbara