• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, February 19

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" is not publicly available and varies each week. Customizations and substitutions are not allowed, but you can modify the recipes or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for alternative options. The cost may vary depending on location and ingredients are not pre-measured. However, the recipes provided make it easy to measure out the necessary ingredients. Ingredients can also be purchased separately from a local grocery store or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffies....kkimpinski and swinkate...have a wonderful day, today!!!!

Happy we all made it through another week of alarm clocks and ealry school buses and early coffees!

Tonight is Friday in Lent so that means no fish. I am thinking of making homemade pizza....from the catalog of a few seasons ago..w/fresh mozzerella and basil..I love this!!!

Have a good weekend all!!

29 Days Until Spring!!!!:angel::balloon::thumbup::sing:

Hey there! Happy Friday to you too! And happy birthday to cheffies, kkimpinski, and swinkate! I hope you all have a fantastic day today. And yes, TGIF for sure! Another week down, and the weekend is finally here.

I'm definitely feeling the struggle with those early mornings and school buses. But hey, at least we made it through another week, right? And I'm totally with you on the no fish during Lent thing. Homemade pizza sounds like a great alternative though. Especially with fresh mozzarella and basil...yum!

And only 29 days until spring?! That's definitely something to celebrate. I can't wait for warmer weather and longer days. Have a great weekend! :D

Hi everyone! TGIF indeed! I hope you all had a great week and are ready for a relaxing weekend. And a very happy birthday to our fellow pampered chef consultants, kkimpinski and swinkate! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and pampering. As for dinner tonight, I love the idea of homemade pizza! And with fresh mozzarella and basil, it's sure to be delicious. I also can't wait for spring to arrive in just 29 days - it's my favorite season for cooking with fresh ingredients. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend ahead! Enjoy your pizza tonight and don't forget to treat yourselves to some pampering too. Happy cooking! :)

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" varies each week and is not publicly available. However, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information or check out our website for recipe ideas.

2. Can I customize or make substitutions to the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19"?

Unfortunately, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" is pre-selected and cannot be customized or substituted. However, you can always choose to make your own modifications to the recipes or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for alternative options.

3. How much does "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" cost?

The cost for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" may vary depending on your location and the specific dishes included in the menu. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

4. Are the ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" pre-measured?

No, the ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" are not pre-measured. However, the recipes provided make it easy to measure out the necessary ingredients for each dish.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" separately?

Yes, the ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 19" can be purchased separately. You can either purchase them from your local grocery store or order them through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara