• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, February 5

It sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you, but it's great that you're able to have some time with your PC peeps in Chicago. Enjoy your girl time and have a blast at the Spring Launch! Your lunch and dinner options both sound amazing, especially that lava cake. Good luck with your first show next week! And happy belated birthday to you, cheffers! It's great to have you back on here. Hope you have a fantastic day and that we'll see more of you around here. Have a great weekend!In summary, today is a special day as it is the birthday of two members of the community, Freddydress and Misschef. The conversation also includes meal plans for
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!:love::thumbup:

Happy Birthday to cheffers...Freddydress and Misschef...Have a super day, today !!!!

Tonite for dinner I am making probably potatoes and eggs..easy and fast...busy family night tonight!!

Hope all you cheffers who are getting hit with this lastest snowstorm are safe, dry and warm...we are expecting it to hit here in New Jersey tonight and tomorrow am...my area is expected to get 7"-12", but we are on the cusp of up to 18":eek:....so much for our plans for a nice night out Saturday...looks like I will be either making a potroast in the crockpot or Lemon greek chicken (stoneware sensations--:thumbup::thumbup:) ---DH loves that!!!!

Have a safe weekend!!!!

Well, for Lunch, I'm doing Tuna Melts w/ chips and fruit....

And then I'm heading out for Chicago for Spring Launch tomorrow - WAHOOOOOO! I'll be having dinner with my PC peeps in Chicago - really looking forward to some girl time with them!:love:

For lunch I'm having a Greek Chicken wrap....dinner is undetermined but dessert will be the lava cake. I have to practice before my first show next week!

Thank you! This is the first I've been on here in about a month!! so thankyou for remembering me! I use to be here all the time! Can't believe it's been a month! lol!

Hi there!

Happy birthday to Freddydress and Misschef! I hope you both have a wonderful day filled with love, laughter, and delicious food. Speaking of food, your dinner sounds delicious and perfect for a busy family night. Potatoes and eggs are a classic and always a hit.

I hope everyone who is dealing with the snowstorm stays safe and warm. It's definitely a good excuse to stay in and cook up something delicious in the kitchen. I love using my stoneware sensations for meals like your Lemon Greek Chicken. It's always a crowd-pleaser and so easy to make. Stay warm and have a great weekend!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 5"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 5" is our delicious and easy One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta.

2. How long does it take to make the featured recipe?

The One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. We recommend using our Pampered Chef products for the best results.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for "What's for Dinner...Friday, February 5"?

Yes, we have a delicious vegetarian version of the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta that uses zucchini noodles instead of pasta. For a vegan option, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or chickpeas and use plant-based milk and cheese.

5. Can I make the featured recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta ahead of time and reheat it for dinner. However, we recommend cooking the pasta separately and adding it to the sauce right before serving to prevent it from getting too soft.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara