1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Friday, Dec.,4

1. TGIF everyone!!!!:love:

This week flew by!!!Yikes!!!:eek:

Tonite for dinner I am planning on making Chinese takeout;)....hehe...

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Chinese Take-Out sounds GREAT!

I think I'll be cooking though. Need to make a decent dinner, since we've been flying around all week!
    I'm thinking some kind of baked fish....I'll have to come back later with what I decide.

Dec 4, 2009
  3. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

PIZZA!! We are going to my neice's daycare Christmas program..so we are doing something simple..we are having pizza at her house for her cast party..LOL

4. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

Its my baby girls 14th birthday :cry: so she gets to pick the restaurant. Probably Chilis or Outback, just from past years experience. lol :D

Dec 4, 2009
  5. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Well it's going to be a busy evening for me. I have to go borrow a mini muffin pan for my show tomorrow because mine is MIA. I have to practice the recipe for tomorrow which is bacon cheddar bites which my husband better eat because I HATE cheddar:yuck: LOL. So I'll either make myself a pizza or a boca burger and a salad. Since I also have to sort through my mystery host show orders and get them bagged and ready to be delivered!:) Or maybe I'll have breakfast for dinner. Yummy that's my favorite. I'll have to see what I feel like around 6 or 7 when I'll be able to make it!:)

Dec 4, 2009
  6. Well.....my dinner of Chinese takeout flew out the window when I mentioned this to DH and he kinda hinted he loved how I do my pot roast in the crock pot....I can take the hint, so that is what I ended up making. I kinda feel I should do this because my DD and I are headed to Disney Tues. am and leaving DH and DS to fend for themselves for 4 nites....(even though I am premaking 2 nites)...ahhh what we do for love.....

7. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I'm making the chiliquiles w/ pulled pork meat for our fiesta bunko tonight. I just need to go buy some cilantro since the frost hit mine.

Dec 4, 2009
  8. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

I woke up to 28 degrees and a thin layer of snow on the ground, so I'm making butternut squash and carrot soup.

Dec 4, 2009
  9. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm following your lead Susan and we're doing chili. I'm using Turkey instead of ground beef. And corn bread.

Dec 4, 2009
  10. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Chicken Pot Pie :)

Dec 4, 2009
Have something to add?