• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, February 9

In summary, Lisa is preparing for the impending storm by cooking food and hosting a dance party for her house.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...cookinwith tara, and g8rang...have a super day!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having roast chicken either in DCB or the "old fashioned way--rectangular baker,w/wild rice and steamed veggies..not sure which kind though...:blushing:

Getting our snow shovels and snow blower ready, again:grumpy:. We are expecting a LARGE storm that starts tonight and is supposed to go through Wed. night:eek:...we just got over a foot this past weekend and I am sooo ready for spring!!!

39 days until spring:balloon::thumbup:!!!

Yeah, we are getting ready for the storm, too!
I am not sure what will be for dinner yet... maybe something in the crock pot? I am home with my daughter today as she is sick.. cold and pink eye.:yuck:
I will check back for other ideas!!

Tonight I am trying the Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs and Noodles for the first time. My host on Saturday wants them for her show, so my family will be my taste testers (no complaints from my husband!)

We are also preparing for the storm, another 12-20 inches on top of the 30 we already have! Kids have been going to school, but I am unable to go to work, what a shame :)

We ended up having Savory Salisbury Steaks last night because no one remembered to take the chicken out of the freezer (the chicken I had bought on Sunday ended up in my husband's white chili on Sunday). So today it will be either Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas or Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Cream Risotto. Just depends on how I feel when I get home.

today's dance day for our house and that means something quick and usually pre made and I've got pizzas in fridge downstairs from Wally-world ready for hubby to throw in when he gets home with 2 girls and then I come about an hour later with other daughter, as dance times vary greatly with their ages.

We are also expecting snow and I'm sorry my friends to the south, but I'm praying it hits you again, as I've arranged for the Rain Forest Program to come to our school on Weds. and it's been in the works since Oct. and if they can't come on Weds. we have to wait until next school year. So I'm praying snow goes around or below us again.

Lisa

I cooked some frozen pizza and bagel bites for the 3 males, and served grapes to myself and the two young males. My dh and I ate out for lunch and my stomach hasn't recovered any space yet.

I made Crockpot Mac & Cheese, with steamed carrots (drizzled w/ cinnamon honey) and steamed green beans. It was a simple, yet yummy dinner.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Tuesday, February 9?

The "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Tuesday, February 9 includes a delicious and easy chicken parmesan dish served with a side of garlic bread and a Caesar salad.

2. Do I need any special ingredients to make Tuesday's "What's for Dinner" meal?

No, the ingredients for Tuesday's "What's for Dinner" meal are simple and can be found at any grocery store. You will need chicken breasts, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, bread, garlic, romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, and croutons.

3. How long does it take to prepare Tuesday's "What's for Dinner" meal?

The chicken parmesan dish takes about 30 minutes to prepare, while the garlic bread and Caesar salad can be made in under 15 minutes. So, in total, the meal should take about 45 minutes to prepare.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the "What's for Dinner" meal on Tuesday?

Of course! If you don't eat chicken, you can substitute it with eggplant or tofu for a vegetarian option. You can also use any type of cheese you prefer for the chicken parmesan.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner" meal for Tuesday, February 9 family-friendly?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner" meal is perfect for families! It serves 4 people and can easily be adjusted to serve more or less. Plus, who doesn't love a classic and crowd-pleasing dish like chicken parmesan?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara