• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Feb.13) Lucky Friday the 13th everyone!!

In summary, Debbie and her husband are going to have a special dinner tonight. They are going to have Italian food, and they will also have a dessert. They will also spend time with their children.
rennea
Gold Member
Lucky Friday the 13th everyone!!

Tonight for dinner I am making a pork roast with fried rice and veggies.

Pasta with marinara sauce most likely. Mamma Mia!

We might have a romantic dinner tonight instead of a romantic lunch tomorrow. We'll see.

If not we're eating nachos.

Debbie :D

Taking Gram to dinner w/the family, as it is the 2 year anniversary since my grandfather died. Italian...will eat fish because I have Weight watchers in the morning!

I am making Roast Chicken, Baked Ham, roasted potatoes with dill seasoning, asparagus, and carrots -

Chicken Pot Pie...but I cheat and use crescent rolls across the top instead of making a pastry-style pie crust.

Tonite we are having homemade chicken soup from the leftover roasted chicken last night.

leftover pineapple pork stir-fry with brown rice...going to see my boss' wife in a play, then out for drinks after...with a DATE!! is there enough shapewear in the world to make me look 30 pounds thinner?????

susanr613 said:
leftover pineapple pork stir-fry with brown rice...going to see my boss' wife in a play, then out for drinks after...with a DATE!! is there enough shapewear in the world to make me look 30 pounds thinner?????

LOL - if you find it, be sure and let us all know!

Have fun on your date!

Again, I have no idea for dinner. DH has a big day at work. He is the maintenance director for an Assisted Living Center, and today is a big Valentines Day celebration for them. He is in a suit, and is serving Prime Rib Dinners to all of the residents (and gets to eat it too!:() and then, the are have their "Senior Swirl" Dance this afternoon....he has to be available to dance with all of the LOL's (LOL at our house stands for Little Old Ladies!:)) so, he will be dancing the afternoon away. I asked him if he's going to feel a little like a gigolo?:D
He's been sick this week, so I'm not sure that he will even want a whole lot to eat when he gets home.
I spent the morning with DS and his class - we watched a video, did a scavenger hunt, did crafts, exchanged valentines, had a snack, played bingo.....then, DS and I went to Steak n Shake for lunch (his choice - he calls it "Milk n Shake":D).

Popcorn and a family movie night sounds good to me - have to see if I can get the guys to agree with me!

We will be having Mexican tonight. We are going to a birthday dinner for my MIL bday! Yummy chips and salsa, and hopefully a strawberry margarita.

I'm thinking spaghetti with some green peppers and onions cooked in with the meat for the sauce.

I don't usually cook on Friday nights...so we will be eating out. Probably something quick that I can pick up on the way home from work. :)

BeckyD your and DH's day sounds like fun! I have made many a meal out of popcorn and a movie (hence the need for shapwear).

Enjoy!

Related to What's for Dinner? (Feb.13) Lucky Friday the 13th everyone!!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan is a weekly meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides you with five easy and delicious dinner recipes, complete with a shopping list and prep-ahead tips, to help you plan and prepare meals for the week ahead.

2. How often are new meal plans released?

New "What's for Dinner?" meal plans are released every Friday, giving you plenty of time to shop and prep for the upcoming week's meals.

3. Are the recipes customizable for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plans include a variety of recipes that can be easily customized for dietary restrictions or preferences. Each recipe includes substitution suggestions and many are naturally gluten-free or can be made vegetarian.

4. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make these meals?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plans are designed to be simple and easy to make with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may suggest the use of certain Pampered Chef tools to make meal prep even easier.

5. Can I access past meal plans and recipes?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef customer, you have access to all past "What's for Dinner?" meal plans and recipes. Simply log in to your account and you can browse and save any previous meal plans that you may have missed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies