• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday,November 13

In summary, "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" is a weekly dinner series offered by Pampered Chef, providing meal ideas and recipes for easy and delicious Friday night dinners. The recipes can be accessed through their website, Facebook group, or email subscription. The ingredients for the recipes are easy to find at local grocery stores and substitutions can be made according to dietary needs or preferences. While special Pampered Chef products are not required, they do offer high-quality kitchen tools for easier and more enjoyable cooking experiences.
pamperedbybarbara
Morning All!!!!
Well here it is...another Friday, so that means a revolving door in our house tonite!! I think I am just doing soup and sandwiches tonite...fast,easy, and can be done whenever someone is ready to eat....

oohh yeah--it's Friday the 13TH!!!!:eek:

I have to think of something to fix for the boys...I'll be leaving here to set up for a big vendor event this afternoon/evening. I'm excited about it! It's a HUGE Apt/Condo Complex, and they are having a "Chick Night" for all of the women who live there. There will be other vendors there, but I'm doing the demo! :) Of course, I will be showing off the wonders of the DCB!

We are having Hamburger Helper Enchiladas

1. What is "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13"?

"What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" is a weekly dinner series offered by Pampered Chef, where we provide meal ideas and recipes for easy and delicious dinners to make on Friday, November 13th.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" recipes?

You can access the "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" recipes by visiting our website or by joining our Facebook group. We will also send out an email with the recipes to all subscribers on Friday, November 13th.

3. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for our "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to provide recipes that use common ingredients for convenience.

4. Can I make substitutions in the "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes according to your dietary needs or preferences. We encourage you to get creative and make the recipes your own!

5. Do I need any special Pampered Chef products to make the "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" recipes?

No, you do not need any special Pampered Chef products to make the "What's for Dinner...friday, November 13" recipes. However, we do offer high-quality kitchen tools that can make cooking easier and more enjoyable. Feel free to browse our website for any products that catch your eye.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara