• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..thursday, Dec. 17

In summary, "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, Dec. 17 will feature a chicken parmesan dish with roasted vegetables and garlic bread. Vegetarian and gluten-free options will also be available, including a vegetarian lasagna and gluten-free pasta dish. Large orders can be accommodated with advance notice, but no substitutions can be made for this specific meal. Customers can look forward to a variety of options in the future to cater to their dietary needs and preferences.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning everyone..just 4 days until it starts staying lighter!!! (can you tell I love:love: summer,spring?)

Tonite is another easy nite in the house....my DH is going out with some guys he works with...so I am making breakfast for dinner....either french toast with all the fixings or pancakes with all the fixings...
Wish it was me going out with my girlfriends, but how can I complain when I just came back from 5 days at Disney with some of my closest girls? LOL

We are going to try the homemade Stromboli again tonight..since we had to cancel those plans on Monday.

May try the Stir-Fry that got canceled yesterday.

Or maybe not. Today and Tonight are very busy...and DS has his School Christmas Program tonight.

But DS is the one begging for Stir-Fry, so we will probably still do that.

1. What's on the menu for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, Dec. 17?

On Thursday, Dec. 17, we will be serving a delicious chicken parmesan with roasted vegetables and a side of garlic bread.

2. Will there be any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, Dec. 17?

Yes, we will have a vegetarian lasagna available as an alternative to the chicken parmesan. It will be filled with hearty vegetables and a flavorful marinara sauce.

3. Is there a gluten-free option for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, Dec. 17?

Unfortunately, the chicken parmesan and garlic bread will not be gluten-free. However, we will have a gluten-free pasta dish available upon request.

4. Can I order "What's for Dinner" for a large group on Thursday, Dec. 17?

Yes, we can accommodate large orders for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, Dec. 17. Please contact us in advance to place your order and discuss pricing options.

5. Can I make substitutions for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, Dec. 17?

We apologize, but we are unable to make substitutions for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, Dec. 17. However, we offer a variety of options for future meals to accommodate different dietary restrictions and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara