• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, March 4

In summary, tonight's dinner will be pork chops, fried onions, and baked potatoes. Tonight's dessert will be cupcakes from a local bakery.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, cheffers!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....pattikake! Have a pampered day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner..I am making it easy because we are busy...(what else is new?). The crew is getting omelette w/cheese, green pepper, and tomatoes and maybe I can throw in some basil,etc..they also will have fried potatoes and toast (sounds like a diner here, huh? Sometimes it feels like one, too!) I am having an egg white omelette w/green peppers and tomatoes only and pumpernickel toast (I love:love: pumpernickel)...

16 Days until Spring..it is starting to feel like it here in NJ!!!!:sing::thumbup:

Have a great day!!!!!

It's starting to feel like Spring here in MI too...but we know that it's only a cruel joke....but the Spring-like sunshine and breeze at least give us hope that someday it will be here for real!

Yesterday, DH came home from work sick, with a sore throat and temp, aching all over. So - we decided to put off grilling til this weekend. Last night I ended up making the Chipotle Cornbread Bake again - we've discovered that we love it, and it's quick and easy...even last minute!

Tonight, I am doing Root Beer Pulled Pork in the crockpot, along with Sweet Potato Fries, and fresh strawberries.

thanks for the bday wishes pamperedbybarbara!! For dinner tonight -- my husband is making me dinner :) Liver, fried with home-grown smoked bacon, and onions; baked potato and creamed corn. Dessert will be the best cupcakes in the world from a little bakery here in town. Love it!

We are going out for wings

I just made Italian Stir-Fry. Yum!

We are having grilled cheese sandwiches and soup or french toast. The boy's really want french toast. :)

I fried pork chops, baked potatoes in microwave, texas toast and "Steamers" broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and cheese. It was not a bad meal. Definitely better than last night...hot dogs!!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, March 4?

The "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, March 4 is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef where we will be showcasing delicious and easy dinner recipes for you to try at home.

2. What time does the "What's for Dinner" event start on Thursday, March 4?

The event will start at 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 4. Make sure to tune in on time so you don't miss any of the cooking demonstrations!

3. Do I need to purchase any products to participate in the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, March 4?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate in the event. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the featured products, they will be available during the demonstration.

4. Can I ask questions during the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, March 4?

Absolutely! We encourage you to ask any questions you have during the event. Our host will be happy to answer them and provide helpful tips and tricks for the recipes.

5. How do I join the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, March 4?

To join the event, simply visit our Facebook page or YouTube channel at the designated time on Thursday, March 4. The event will be live-streamed, so you can easily follow along and cook with us from the comfort of your own kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • pamperedbybarbara