1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Monday, Dec.,7

1. Good Morning:sing:....happy new week everyone...

Today is BUSY for me....thank God everyone is well and in school!!!!! I am packing for my DD and I to go to Disney(!) tomorrow am, and getting food and house ready for DS and DH for the week....(have no clue what it will look like when we return)....so tonite is pizza nite...!!!

I probably won't be on here much for the rest of the week, so have a blessed week and see you when I return.....:angel:

2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Good luck to your DD Barbara, be safe and have fun! :)

Dec 7, 2009
  3. ksmedic

ksmedic Member

We are having the easy torellini toss with store bought rotisserie chicken instead of ham!! My favorite substitution!
    Have a great week everyone!

Dec 7, 2009
  4. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

I have a PC meeting tonight, so going simple and quick. Making the ravioli skillet from the new SB, and salad and rolls and all done :)

5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I have a Party tonight - yeah...then only 3 more to go until VACATION TIME for me!

So, tonight, it's Chicken Apple Sausages, and Crockpot Mac n Cheese. Steamed green beans as the veggie.

Dec 7, 2009
  6. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I have no idea, but I better think of something quick. Band concert. Yippee!

Dec 7, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted