• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Monday, Dec.,7

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning:sing:....happy new week everyone...

Today is BUSY for me....thank God everyone is well and in school!!!!! I am packing for my DD and I to go to Disney(!) tomorrow am, and getting food and house ready for DS and DH for the week....(have no clue what it will look like when we return)....so tonite is pizza nite...!!!

I probably won't be on here much for the rest of the week, so have a blessed week and see you when I return.....:angel:

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Good luck to your DD Barbara, be safe and have fun! :)

ksmedic

Oct 2, 2009
We are having the easy torellini toss with store bought rotisserie chicken instead of ham!! My favorite substitution!
Have a great week everyone!

Jul 24, 2009
I have a PC meeting tonight, so going simple and quick. Making the ravioli skillet from the new SB, and salad and rolls and all done :)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I have a Party tonight - yeah...then only 3 more to go until VACATION TIME for me!

So, tonight, it's Chicken Apple Sausages, and Crockpot Mac n Cheese. Steamed green beans as the veggie.

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I have no idea, but I better think of something quick. Band concert. Yippee!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
mikecooks
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views