1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Monday, Dec.,7

1. Good Morning:sing:....happy new week everyone...

Today is BUSY for me....thank God everyone is well and in school!!!!! I am packing for my DD and I to go to Disney(!) tomorrow am, and getting food and house ready for DS and DH for the week....(have no clue what it will look like when we return)....so tonite is pizza nite...!!!

I probably won't be on here much for the rest of the week, so have a blessed week and see you when I return.....:angel:

2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Good luck to your DD Barbara, be safe and have fun! :)

Dec 7, 2009
  3. ksmedic

ksmedic Member

We are having the easy torellini toss with store bought rotisserie chicken instead of ham!! My favorite substitution!
    Have a great week everyone!

Dec 7, 2009
  4. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

I have a PC meeting tonight, so going simple and quick. Making the ravioli skillet from the new SB, and salad and rolls and all done :)

5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I have a Party tonight - yeah...then only 3 more to go until VACATION TIME for me!

So, tonight, it's Chicken Apple Sausages, and Crockpot Mac n Cheese. Steamed green beans as the veggie.

Dec 7, 2009
  6. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I have no idea, but I better think of something quick. Band concert. Yippee!

Dec 7, 2009
Have something to add?