1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Monday, Dec.20

1. Good Morning, everyone!!!:sing:

Brrr it is colllldd outside hear in NJ....we got socked with snow over the weekend and schools are either delayed or not open here....I have both with my children...one is happy and one is "grrr...no fair!!"

Anyway, tonite we are having leftover ziti w/sausage in sauce...I made alot yesterday, so there would be extra for tonite...also garlic bites/bread...and some holiday cookies for dessert...yeah I made extra for the week!!

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

My kitchen is becoming Christmas Cookie Headquarters today, so we will be having something easy for dinner.

Either Sloppy Joes and Green Beans, or Chicken Fried Rice....I'm leaning towards the fried rice right now...

Dec 21, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Cristmas Cookie/Baking HQ is closing today. Thank goodness!!! I am thinking of making a ham with mashed potatoes & green beens

4. lpacker

lpacker Member

We are having sauteed cabbage and pork chops. I'll probably make some of the garlic bite bread too.

Dec 21, 2009
  5. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

I'm being lazy LOL We are having polish hotdogs and ff for dinner

6. ChefBeckyD

Okay - changed my mind...it's really not that hard to make a decent dinner!

I have Baked Sweet & Sour BBQ Chicken in the oven, with Butternut squash in the micro in the DCB....and a Brown & Wild Rice Pilaf simmering on the stove.

I got 3 kinds of cookies done today, and will finish them up tomorrow.

Dec 21, 2009
  7. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Isn't today Monday December 21? No dinner plan at this point.

Dec 21, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

LOL - it would be more surprising if you did have plans! :love:

But, at least you have the date right.

Dec 21, 2009
  9. oooops...I lost a day in the snow drifts here!!!!...hmm..maybe I was wishfully thinking it is only the 20th!

10. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Hmmm ... I have NO idea! Might be a grilled cheese & soup dinner tonight! Last night hubby made omelets! Always love breakfast for dinner!

11. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

We're going to have the taco ring I guess. Three boys here and kids like it. It also makes for good leftovers for DH when he gets home tonight. I need to finish up my banket filling first.

Dec 21, 2009
  12. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Chinese Buffet. Yummy.

Have something to add?