• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, Dec.20

In summary, the person's kitchen is becoming a Christmas Cookie Headquarters today. They are either going to have Sloppy Joes and Green Beans or Chicken Fried Rice for dinner. They are also thinking of making a Ham with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans. They are going to have a Chinese Buffet for dinner.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!:sing:

Brrr it is colllldd outside hear in NJ....we got socked with snow over the weekend and schools are either delayed or not open here....I have both with my children...one is happy and one is "grrr...no fair!!"

Anyway, tonite we are having leftover ziti w/sausage in sauce...I made alot yesterday, so there would be extra for tonite...also garlic bites/bread...and some holiday cookies for dessert...yeah I made extra for the week!!

My kitchen is becoming Christmas Cookie Headquarters today, so we will be having something easy for dinner.

Either Sloppy Joes and Green Beans, or Chicken Fried Rice....I'm leaning towards the fried rice right now...

Cristmas Cookie/Baking HQ is closing today. Thank goodness!!! I am thinking of making a ham with mashed potatoes & green beens

We are having sauteed cabbage and pork chops. I'll probably make some of the garlic bite bread too.

I'm being lazy LOL We are having polish hotdogs and ff for dinner

Okay - changed my mind...it's really not that hard to make a decent dinner!

I have Baked Sweet & Sour BBQ Chicken in the oven, with Butternut squash in the micro in the DCB....and a Brown & Wild Rice Pilaf simmering on the stove.

I got 3 kinds of cookies done today, and will finish them up tomorrow.

Isn't today Monday December 21? No dinner plan at this point.

JAE said:
Isn't today Monday December 21? No dinner plan at this point.

LOL - it would be more surprising if you did have plans! :love:

But, at least you have the date right.

oooops...I lost a day in the snow drifts here!!!!...hmm..maybe I was wishfully thinking it is only the 20th!

Hmmm ... I have NO idea! Might be a grilled cheese & soup dinner tonight! Last night hubby made omelets! Always love breakfast for dinner!

We're going to have the taco ring I guess. Three boys here and kids like it. It also makes for good leftovers for DH when he gets home tonight. I need to finish up my banket filling first.

What's for Dinner on Monday, Dec. 20?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the struggle of coming up with dinner ideas for a busy weeknight. That's why we have a variety of delicious and easy recipes for you to try out on Monday, December 20th.

1. Can you suggest a quick and easy dinner recipe for Monday?

Absolutely! Our One-Pot Chicken and Veggie Pasta is a fan favorite and can be ready in just 30 minutes. It's the perfect combination of protein, veggies, and carbs in one dish.

2. I have some leftover chicken from the weekend, do you have any recipe ideas for using it in Monday's dinner?

Leftover chicken is a great way to save time and money on dinner. We recommend trying our Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, which uses cooked chicken and can be prepped ahead of time for an even quicker meal.

3. My family has dietary restrictions, do you have any options for those following a specific diet?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. For a gluten-free option, we suggest our Baked Cod with Lemon Garlic Butter. And for a vegetarian option, our Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers are a delicious choice.

4. I want to involve my kids in making dinner on Monday, do you have any kid-friendly recipes?

Cooking with kids is a great way to spend quality time and teach them important life skills. Our Mini Meatloaf Muffins are fun and easy for kids to make, and they can customize their own with their favorite toppings.

5. I'm trying to eat healthier, do you have any low-calorie options for Monday's dinner?

We have plenty of delicious and nutritious recipes for you to try. Our Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers are low in calories but still packed with flavor. And for a vegetarian option, our Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl is a great choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara