• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..mon., Octber 26

In summary, the featured dish for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, October 26 is Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, which takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare. There is also a vegetarian option available, Roasted Vegetable and Quinoa Bowl. You can make substitutions or modifications to the dish to fit your dietary preferences, and a detailed recipe card is provided for easy preparation.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy new week eveyone!! I am just trying to catch up from the weekend...busy,busy,busy...DD had her cheer competition--they moved on to compete in the Eastern Regional Championships in Nov. and if they place/do well there..Nationals at Disney in Dec!!! DS is home sick from school today...so I am making him chicken soup for lunch w/leftover chicken from the weekend...

Tonite we are having baked ziti w/garlic bites, and I haven't thought of dessert yet:eek:...

Barbara - MY DD cheered as well and now DD #4 is getting ready to do the same - LOVED doing the Disney Nationals!

I made a big pot of sauce on Friday, so I am making Chicken Parm for those who like it and the others are having Pasta with their sauce... Tossed Salad and fresh italian bread... DONE

I just put a roast in the DCB, along with carrots, little red potatoes and baby 'bella mushrooms. YUM!

I have a New Consultant Training Meeting here tonight, (can you believe I have 6 new consultants!?!) so this is going to be a one pot meal. :D:p

1. What is the featured dish for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, October 26?

The featured dish for Monday, October 26 is our delicious Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Monday, October 26 dinner?

The Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo dish takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for the Monday, October 26 "What's for Dinner"?

Yes, we also offer a delicious vegetarian option for Monday, October 26 which is our Roasted Vegetable and Quinoa Bowl.

4. Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the Monday, October 26 "What's for Dinner" dish?

Yes, our recipes are customizable and you can make substitutions or modifications to fit your dietary preferences or needs.

5. Is there a recipe provided for the Monday, October 26 "What's for Dinner" dish?

Yes, all of our "What's for Dinner" dishes come with a detailed recipe card for easy and convenient preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara