1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Wednesday, Dec. 16

1. Hi there everyone!!!! Chilllllyyy here in the Northeast...wishing I was in SE Fla., or AZ or some tropical beach somewhere:balloon:

Tonite we are having leftovers...last night I made Italian Wedding soup w/garlic bites...yummo! I made extra because I knew I would want some for tonite:blushing:....and also leftover roastbeef from Monday nite...along w/brown rice for the roastbeef and gravy and some sort of veggie... love leftove night...already made,and planned--just reheat and eat!

2. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Wow! Nobody made dinner tonight? Must be that everyone is busy with the booking blitz.

I made sloppy joes sort of from scratch. I say sort of because I use ketchup and store bought BBQ sauce (along with mustard, vinegar, worchestershire sp?, and pepper) for the sauce. I quite using the canned stuff a couple years ago, but it sure did come in handy at times.

Dec 16, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I totally screwed up on dinner - I was going to make a Fresh Teriyaki Stir-Fry w/ Brown Rice, but DS and I were shopping this afternoon, and didn't get home until 5:30. I thought I'd still have DH had to leave for Program practice @ church...but it turns out he had to be there at 6pm, not 7pm.

Sooooo, he got warmed up Chicken apple sausages w/ steamed yellow & green beans, and an English muffin w/ blackberry jam.

DS and I ate a slice of leftover pizza, and then we had hot biscuits w/ butter & blackberry jam.

Dec 16, 2009
  4. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

That's pretty normal around here...last minute craziness and easy dinners.

Dec 16, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted