1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinnner..Thurs., January 7

1. Good Morning!!!!!

Still freeeeeezing here in the northeast....I heard yesterday on the am news that it was colder in Tallahassee, Florida than it was in Anchorage, Alaska....I think mother nature needs a new GPS system!!!!:D...anyhow.....

Tonite for dinnner I am making a homemade pizza...saw it on a Food Network show(Best Thing I Ever Ate), made w/yukon gold potatoes sliced really thin ( will be using my UM), ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Going to try it and if it bombs we can always have the leftover chicken soup from yesterdays dinner....wish me luck:chef:

2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

We are going for wings..But Barbara..make sure you let us know how your pizza comes out..I would like to try that sometime..

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup.

Saw the recipe on Allrecipes.com yesterday, and it looked so good, I decided to try it for dinner today.

I think I'll make some corn muffins to go with it.

Jan 7, 2010
  4. RCKmom

RCKmom Member

I had the South of the Border Meatloaf at our meeting Monday night and loved it. So that is what I am making for my family tonight. I can't wait....I know they are going to love it!

Jan 7, 2010
  5. lpacker

lpacker Member

We are having spaghetti with homemade pesto served with grilled chicken and a toss salad.

Jan 7, 2010
  6. Pampered_Ashley84

Pampered_Ashley84 Member Gold Member

We are having Baked Spaghetti! It's my hubby's favorite and the Exec. Family skillet makes fixing it a breeze! :)

7. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I am making Loaded Baked Potato Chowder soup with garlic biscuit bites :)

Jan 7, 2010
  8. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

BLT's and salad. :)

9. I'm going to make the spinach carbonara pizza tonight- first time. Barbara-please let us know how your pizza turned out because it sound delicious!

Jan 7, 2010
  10. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Thursday evenings are tough for dinner sometimes...it's DD's dance class night. From the freezer--the Power Cooking chicken recipe, Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup! Yummy! :)

Jan 7, 2010
  11. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

I made veggie soup on the crock pot today and threw in a couple of chicken breasts also. Even though we are in Florida, it is still cold for us!!

Jan 7, 2010
  12. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

lpacker - that sounds YUMMY!! Amanda, that is one of my family's favoritest dinners!

We're having the Tortellini Toss, but, since my family has overdosed on ham between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm going to substitue bacon and shrimp.

13. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

We had Arroz Rojo with Beef (actually I used ground turkey).

Jan 7, 2010
  14. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

Homemade meatballs and gravy with mashed potatoes. Raw califlower for Shain and Cooked brocolli and califlower for the kids and I!

Jan 7, 2010
  15. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Made the BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (DCB Recipe) with some roasted veggies (carrots, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes).

Jan 7, 2010
Have something to add?