• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinnner..thurs., January 7

In summary, the people in this conversation are talking about the weather and what they are cooking for dinner.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!

Still freeeeeezing here in the northeast....I heard yesterday on the am news that it was colder in Tallahassee, Florida than it was in Anchorage, Alaska....I think mother nature needs a new GPS system!!!!:D...anyhow.....

Tonite for dinnner I am making a homemade pizza...saw it on a Food Network show(Best Thing I Ever Ate), made w/yukon gold potatoes sliced really thin ( will be using my UM), ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Going to try it and if it bombs we can always have the leftover chicken soup from yesterdays dinner....wish me luck:chef:

We are going for wings..But Barbara..make sure you let us know how your pizza comes out..I would like to try that sometime..

Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup.

Saw the recipe on Allrecipes.com yesterday, and it looked so good, I decided to try it for dinner today.

I think I'll make some corn muffins to go with it.

I had the South of the Border Meatloaf at our meeting Monday night and loved it. So that is what I am making for my family tonight. I can't wait....I know they are going to love it!

We are having spaghetti with homemade pesto served with grilled chicken and a toss salad.

We are having Baked Spaghetti! It's my hubby's favorite and the Exec. Family skillet makes fixing it a breeze! :)

I am making Loaded Baked Potato Chowder soup with garlic biscuit bites :)

I'm going to make the spinach carbonara pizza tonight- first time. Barbara-please let us know how your pizza turned out because it sound delicious!

Thursday evenings are tough for dinner sometimes...it's DD's dance class night. From the freezer--the Power Cooking chicken recipe, Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup! Yummy! :)

I made veggie soup on the crock pot today and threw in a couple of chicken breasts also. Even though we are in Florida, it is still cold for us!!

lpacker - that sounds YUMMY!! Amanda, that is one of my family's favoritest dinners!

We're having the Tortellini Toss, but, since my family has overdosed on ham between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm going to substitue bacon and shrimp.

We had Arroz Rojo with Beef (actually I used ground turkey).

Homemade meatballs and gravy with mashed potatoes. Raw califlower for Shain and Cooked brocolli and califlower for the kids and I!

Made the BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (DCB Recipe) with some roasted veggies (carrots, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes).

1. What is the recipe for tonight's dinner?

Tonight's dinner recipe is for Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. It's a delicious and easy meal that the whole family will love.

2. How long does it take to prepare tonight's dinner?

The Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare, making it a quick and convenient option for busy weeknights.

3. What ingredients do I need for tonight's dinner?

The ingredients for tonight's dinner include chicken breast, broccoli, fettuccine noodles, Alfredo sauce, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. You can find the full list of ingredients and measurements on our website.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in tonight's dinner recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. For example, you can use whole wheat noodles or a non-dairy Alfredo sauce if desired.

5. Is there a vegetarian option for tonight's dinner?

Unfortunately, the Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe is not vegetarian. However, we have a variety of vegetarian recipes available on our website that you can try for tonight's dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
Back