• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..Friday, Dec.18

Feb 5, 2008
TGIF!!!! Wow these weeks are flying by......................

Busy,busy,busy in my house tonight so I am just making meatballs w/brown gravy, steak fries and some kind of steamed veggie....making desserts this weekend so not much tonite, except for maybe some fresh fruit for the crew...!!!

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
We are having spaghetti as our prep for Christmas Cookie Day (tomorrow) will start tonight.

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
We're supposed to have a "wintry mix" and snow tonight...so I'm making the Oven Baked BBQ Beef from "It's Good for You" and brown rice.

lpacker

Aug 6, 2005
I'm trying something new tonight - Toasted Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Peppers from 29 Minute Meals. I have both those cookbooks and decided I need to try some of the recipes that look so good.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Corny I know..but today is 7 months since my boyfriend's and my first date..so I am taking him out to dinner..at Applebee's

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Tonight is Duska Mill's Director's dinner. She's making a 5 course Italian feast! I can't wait!!

Jewel

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
finally get to go out to dinner and celebrate my bday. Had kids band concerts all week. Idk where they are taking me but I can't wait!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
We are going out to dinner and then to Holland (MI) to walk around. Holland has a very quaint, touristy downtown, with all kinds of really neat little shops. They have Carolers, and great decorations, and the sidewalks are HEATED! It's fun to just walk around down there.

All of my shopping is done, the baking and wrapping are in progress...I'm looking forward to a fun family evening!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I may pull some things out of the freezer or we might get Chipotle. Either way, it's easy because #1 on my evening's agenda is getting a Christmas tree!

Feb 5, 2008
I'm trying something new tonight - Toasted Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Peppers from 29 Minute Meals. I have both those cookbooks and decided I need to try some of the recipes that look so good.

I have made this a couple of times...my DH and kids both gave it :thumbup::thumbup:...love the nutty taste the pasta gets....enjoy....now I am thinking I will probably make this for Mon. or Tues. nites dinners...thanks for the inspiration!!!

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
It is a wintry day here in North Carolina and the snow has begun to fall! What a great day to make some beef stew!

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
Yum! I just had to share - I just made the yummiest BBQ Chicken Pizza for dinner!
It turned out so much better than anticipated - BBQ sauce, 3 cheeses, chicken, red onion & cilantro. I'm thinking I could easily make this for a show since I used so many different PC tools. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views