1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Friday, Dec.18

1. TGIF!!!! Wow these weeks are flying by......................

Busy,busy,busy in my house tonight so I am just making meatballs w/brown gravy, steak fries and some kind of steamed veggie....making desserts this weekend so not much tonite, except for maybe some fresh fruit for the crew...!!!

2. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

We are having spaghetti as our prep for Christmas Cookie Day (tomorrow) will start tonight.

Dec 18, 2009
  3. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

We're supposed to have a "wintry mix" and snow tonight...so I'm making the Oven Baked BBQ Beef from "It's Good for You" and brown rice.

Dec 18, 2009
  4. lpacker

lpacker Member

I'm trying something new tonight - Toasted Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Peppers from 29 Minute Meals. I have both those cookbooks and decided I need to try some of the recipes that look so good.

Dec 18, 2009
  5. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

Corny I know..but today is 7 months since my boyfriend's and my first date..so I am taking him out to dinner..at Applebee's

Dec 18, 2009
  6. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight is Duska Mill's Director's dinner. She's making a 5 course Italian feast! I can't wait!!

Dec 18, 2009
  7. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

finally get to go out to dinner and celebrate my bday. Had kids band concerts all week. Idk where they are taking me but I can't wait!

Dec 18, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

We are going out to dinner and then to Holland (MI) to walk around. Holland has a very quaint, touristy downtown, with all kinds of really neat little shops. They have Carolers, and great decorations, and the sidewalks are HEATED! It's fun to just walk around down there.

All of my shopping is done, the baking and wrapping are in progress...I'm looking forward to a fun family evening!

Dec 18, 2009
  9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I may pull some things out of the freezer or we might get Chipotle. Either way, it's easy because #1 on my evening's agenda is getting a Christmas tree!

Dec 18, 2009
  10. I have made this a couple of times...my DH and kids both gave it :thumbup::thumbup:...love the nutty taste the pasta gets....enjoy....now I am thinking I will probably make this for Mon. or Tues. nites dinners...thanks for the inspiration!!!

11. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

It is a wintry day here in North Carolina and the snow has begun to fall! What a great day to make some beef stew!

Dec 18, 2009
  12. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Yum! I just had to share - I just made the yummiest BBQ Chicken Pizza for dinner!
    It turned out so much better than anticipated - BBQ sauce, 3 cheeses, chicken, red onion & cilantro. I'm thinking I could easily make this for a show since I used so many different PC tools. :)

Have something to add?