• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, January 15

I have a show tonight (Mini pesto pizzas) but for dinner I am making Island Kielbasa (ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple) with rice and green beans.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!:balloon:

Hope eveyone one is doing well.....

Little busy in the house tonite...gonna be a revolving front door w/friends of my kids!!!

Tonite I am making takeout;)...either chinese or pizza!!!

tacos at my bff's house we still haven't exchanged Christmas gifts..so we will do that tonight..

Well, last night, while I was at a Show, my wonderful DH arranged for a sitter, and when I got home, told me we were having a DATE NIGHT tonight! Whooo Hoooo!

So, I'm having whatever I like wherever he takes me for dinner. :love:

I don't know and don't care!!! I can't think that far today. There are chicken nuggets in the freezer for my husband to heat up. I'm burnt out and trying to make sure I have all my bases covered. Tonight I'll be dressing different than normal and going to the mall for a youth group outing. The kids will be searching for the adults, and the adults are supposed to be in disguise. It was fun last year, so I'm hoping to have fun and get some shopping done at the same time. I still don't know what to wear for my "costume".JAE

Honey-pineapple chicken with sticky rice and leftover veggies at the Bates Bungalow.

Well, probably just pasta & salad. :) I made the 30 min chicken last night & my husband was so impressed! He thought it was a rotisserie one from the grocery store. After microwaving it for 35 min, I put it under the broiler for a few mins, so it got browner & crispy. :) YUM!

Homemade pizza ... chicken alfredo with caramelized onions.

chicken marsala, linguine and a salad and rolls

I have a show tonight (Mini pesto pizzas) but for dinner I am making Island Kielbasa (ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple) with rice and green beans.

meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes, and peas and carrots.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, January 15?

The "What's for Dinner" event is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef on Friday, January 15. During the event, our consultant will demonstrate how to make a delicious and easy dinner recipe using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I join the "What's for Dinner" event?

To join the event, you can register on our website or through your consultant. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual event on Friday, January 15.

3. What time does the "What's for Dinner" event start on Friday, January 15?

The event will start at 6:00 PM EST on Friday, January 15. We recommend joining a few minutes early to make sure you don't miss anything.

4. What ingredients do I need for the recipe being demonstrated during the "What's for Dinner" event?

The ingredients for the recipe will be listed on our website and in the event registration email. We also recommend having your Pampered Chef products ready, as they may be used during the demonstration.

5. Can I ask questions during the "What's for Dinner" event?

Absolutely! Our consultant will be available to answer any questions you have during the event. You can also type your questions in the chat box and they will be addressed during the Q&A portion of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara