1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Friday, January 15

1. TGIF!!!!:balloon:

Hope eveyone one is doing well.....

Little busy in the house tonite...gonna be a revolving front door w/friends of my kids!!!

Tonite I am making takeout;)...either chinese or pizza!!!

2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

tacos at my bff's house we still haven't exchanged Christmas gifts..so we will do that tonight..

Jan 15, 2010
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Well, last night, while I was at a Show, my wonderful DH arranged for a sitter, and when I got home, told me we were having a DATE NIGHT tonight! Whooo Hoooo!

So, I'm having whatever I like wherever he takes me for dinner. :love:

Jan 15, 2010
  4. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I don't know and don't care!!! I can't think that far today. There are chicken nuggets in the freezer for my husband to heat up. I'm burnt out and trying to make sure I have all my bases covered.

Tonight I'll be dressing different than normal and going to the mall for a youth group outing. The kids will be searching for the adults, and the adults are supposed to be in disguise. It was fun last year, so I'm hoping to have fun and get some shopping done at the same time. I still don't know what to wear for my "costume".

JAE

Jan 15, 2010
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Honey-pineapple chicken with sticky rice and leftover veggies at the Bates Bungalow.

Jan 15, 2010
  6. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Well, probably just pasta & salad. :)

I made the 30 min chicken last night & my husband was so impressed! He thought it was a rotisserie one from the grocery store. After microwaving it for 35 min, I put it under the broiler for a few mins, so it got browner & crispy. :) YUM!

7. pattikake

pattikake Member

Homemade pizza ... chicken alfredo with caramelized onions.

Jan 15, 2010
  8. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

chicken marsala, linguine and a salad and rolls

9. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I have a show tonight (Mini pesto pizzas) but for dinner I am making Island Kielbasa (ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple) with rice and green beans.

Jan 15, 2010
  10. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes, and peas and carrots.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted