• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, 21

In summary, "What's for Dinner....friday, 21" is a weekly newsletter that provides a new recipe every Friday with step-by-step instructions, ingredients list, and cooking tips. To sign up, visit the website and enter your email address. The ingredients for the recipes are easily accessible and customizable. You can also share the recipes with others through various platforms.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!! One month until summer!!!! I'm thinking can't we just go spring, summer, spring, summer, spring, summer.......??:blushing:

Happy Birthday to cheffer....pampered1224...Happy birthday, John have a great day...love your wisdom, suggestions and stories I read on here!!!! Have an awesome day and weekend, too!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making grilled salmon or grilled filet on the bbq...along with a big, fresh salad, and some wild rice.....maybe fruit salad for dessert...or just a large plate of strawberries!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!! Stop for a minute to smell the roses.....it is like a mini vacation!!!:angel:

DH has to work for an Open House at his work this afternoon/evening, so DS & I will probably eat leftovers or sandwiches & soup...something simple.

Haha, I love the enthusiasm for summer! I totally agree, can we just skip over spring and get to the warm weather already? And happy birthday to cheffer and pampered1224! I always love reading your posts too, John. Your dinner sounds delicious, enjoy your BBQ! And yes, taking a moment to appreciate the little things in life is like a mini vacation. Have a great weekend everyone!

1. What is "What's for Dinner....friday, 21"?

"What's for Dinner....friday, 21" is a weekly newsletter that features a new recipe every Friday for you to try at home. It includes step-by-step instructions, ingredients list, and cooking tips to help you create delicious and easy meals.

2. How do I sign up for "What's for Dinner....friday, 21"?

You can sign up for "What's for Dinner....friday, 21" by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You will then receive the newsletter every Friday in your inbox.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "What's for Dinner....friday, 21" easily accessible?

Yes, we make sure to include ingredients that are readily available in most grocery stores. However, if there are any specialty ingredients, we will provide alternatives or suggestions for where to find them.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "What's for Dinner....friday, 21"?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes to your liking. We encourage you to make substitutions or additions based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. The recipes are meant to be a guide and you can make them your own.

5. Can I share the recipes from "What's for Dinner....friday, 21" with others?

Yes, we encourage you to share the recipes with family and friends. You can forward the newsletter or share the link to the recipe on our website. We also have social media share buttons for easy sharing on various platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedbybarbara