1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner...Friday, Nov.6

1. TGIF Everyone!!!! I hope you all had a productive and enjoyable week without too many speed bumps along the way.:balloon:

Very busy weekend for us starts right now....Tonite we are having chinese take out....didn't have this on Tuesday as planned (I made potatoes and eggs instead) so tonite it fits the bill!

I am planning on making the applesauce at some point this weekend...thank you Chef Moseley for the recipe!!!

2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

Pork BBQ again..boyfriend was disappointed that I had it with my family the other night..so..he and I are making it for us tonight..fine with me..I love it..and it is so easy

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmm, I have no idea for tonight. I'm trying to think of something that sounds good. Actually, Barbara, the eggs and potatoes you had earlier in the week sounds really good. I have some Bob Evans Maple Sausage links in the freezer that I could have with them too. Ahhh, maybe we'll have breakfast for dinner! As I think about it, I may whip up some pancakes too - I like to make a big batch, and then freeze them for fast breakfasts in the morning!

Nov 6, 2009
  4. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Today is leftovers day at our house--meatloaf, triple citrus chicken, lasagna, assorted sides. Tomorrow is Parmesan Chicken, baked tatters and asparagus. I would really like some good Chinese food though>> PF Changs :)

Nov 6, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

We had breakfast for dinner earlier this week.

Tonight is maple dijon chicken, rice pilaf, and green beans.

Nov 6, 2009
  6. Becky, My family loves potatoes and eggs for dinner! I shred the potatoes with the ultimate mandolin and I also shred in one medium onion for flavor. Sometimes if I have leftover cheese I throw that in or a chopped up green pepper or some mushroom... I'll tell you, since selling w/PC I have gotten more and more creative/daring with my cooking.

Have something to add?