• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, Nov.6

In summary, TGIF everyone!!!! I hope you all had a productive and enjoyable week without too many speed bumps along the way.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF Everyone!!!! I hope you all had a productive and enjoyable week without too many speed bumps along the way.:balloon:

Very busy weekend for us starts right now....Tonite we are having chinese take out....didn't have this on Tuesday as planned (I made potatoes and eggs instead) so tonite it fits the bill!

I am planning on making the applesauce at some point this weekend...thank you Chef Moseley for the recipe!!!

Pork BBQ again..boyfriend was disappointed that I had it with my family the other night..so..he and I are making it for us tonight..fine with me..I love it..and it is so easy

Hmmm, I have no idea for tonight. I'm trying to think of something that sounds good. Actually, Barbara, the eggs and potatoes you had earlier in the week sounds really good. I have some Bob Evans Maple Sausage links in the freezer that I could have with them too. Ahhh, maybe we'll have breakfast for dinner! As I think about it, I may whip up some pancakes too - I like to make a big batch, and then freeze them for fast breakfasts in the morning!

Today is leftovers day at our house--meatloaf, triple citrus chicken, lasagna, assorted sides. Tomorrow is Parmesan Chicken, baked tatters and asparagus. I would really like some good Chinese food though>> PF Changs :)

We had breakfast for dinner earlier this week.Tonight is maple dijon chicken, rice pilaf, and green beans.

Becky, My family loves potatoes and eggs for dinner! I shred the potatoes with the ultimate mandolin and I also shred in one medium onion for flavor. Sometimes if I have leftover cheese I throw that in or a chopped up green pepper or some mushroom... I'll tell you, since selling w/PC I have gotten more and more creative/daring with my cooking.

What is the "What's for Dinner...Friday, Nov. 6" event?

The "What's for Dinner...Friday, Nov. 6" event is a weekly cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. During this event, a consultant will showcase a delicious and easy-to-make recipe using Pampered Chef products.

How can I participate in the "What's for Dinner...Friday, Nov. 6" event?

To participate in the event, you can either attend in person if it's being held at a local Pampered Chef location, or you can join virtually through our online platform. You can register for the event through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner...Friday, Nov. 6" event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, if you wish to purchase any of the featured products or ingredients used in the recipe, you may do so through the consultant hosting the event.

Can I invite my friends and family to join the "What's for Dinner...Friday, Nov. 6" event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and learn how to make a delicious meal together. The more, the merrier!

What if I can't attend the "What's for Dinner...Friday, Nov. 6" event? Will there be a recording available?

Yes, the event will be recorded and available for viewing on our website or through your consultant. You can also request a copy of the recipe and instructions from the consultant if you are unable to watch the recording.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara