• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17" is the Harvest Chicken Skillet. It is a one-pan meal that takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. You can make substitutions to fit your dietary preferences and all ingredients can be found at local grocery stores. However, it is not suitable for vegetarians, but can be modified to be vegetarian-friendly.
pamperedbybarbara
Hi there all!!!!!!

I am looking out my den window into the backyard at the sunrising and thinking "yeah...another beautiful day...can we keep these until April perhaps?":blushing:

Tonight's dinner is probably going to be fish or salmon on the bar pan w/either bruchetta on the fish or bread crumbs and dijon mustard on the salmon...for sides I'm thinking brown rice and some steamed broccoli or zuccini.....dessert--hoping to just have some fresh fruit cut up for my fans;)

Tonight is take out night at our house...my girls have gymnastics from 5:30-7:30!

Hi there! Sounds like you have a lovely view from your den. I agree, it would be great if we could keep these beautiful days until April. Your dinner plans sound delicious, especially the fish or salmon with bruschetta or dijon mustard. And fresh fruit for dessert sounds like the perfect light and refreshing finish. Enjoy your meal!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17" is the Harvest Chicken Skillet. It is a one-pan meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17"?

Yes, you can always make substitutions in our recipes to fit your dietary preferences or any ingredients you may have on hand. Just be sure to adjust cooking times and measurements accordingly.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17"?

The Harvest Chicken Skillet takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. It is a quick and easy meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight.

4. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17" at my local grocery store?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the Harvest Chicken Skillet can be found at most grocery stores. You may even be able to find them in our Pampered Chef pantry items section.

5. Is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...tues.,November 17" suitable for vegetarians?

No, the Harvest Chicken Skillet contains chicken as the main protein. However, you can easily make it vegetarian by omitting the chicken and adding more vegetables or a plant-based protein alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara