• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your favorite cold weather meals?

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
With it being extremely cold this weekend for part of the country, I thought I'd ask - what are your favorite things to make for dinner on cold winter days?

We are making French Onion Soup today and Pork Roast tomorrow. I am also making a warm apple dessert in the crockpot for later tonight.

We are bundled up and not going anywhere this weekend!

Sep 27, 2016
Cold weather always reminds me to have pizza.. Having a hot and fresh pizza during cold weather just makes me feel refreshed. During last winter I was with my friends and we ordered pepperoni feast pizza online. We just loved it. we have planned to order it this winter too. Along with pizza, a homemade baked potato soup will be perfect for a cold winter night.

Nov 2, 2017
I also love having pizza in cold weather. I also like some spice food.
Besides hot beef sharma or giros with some extra potato and spicy sauce are nice.

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
These marinara meatballs really are yummy and easy to make. Not super healthy, but great for a cold day!
https://tallguyandagrill.com/tall-guys-mozzarella-meatball-marinara/

Tall_guy_meatball_marinara_3-300x200.jpg

Last edited: