• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, Chef is trying to add more fruits and veggies to their diet and they are having spaghetti with Italian sausage.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having stir fried veggies with rice:chef:

Really trying to add more fruits and veggies to our diet!

I still have to figure out dinner, maybe tacos.I made spaghetti late Tuesday night for Wednesday night while I was at class. I came home expecting leftovers because we always have some, but DH, and kids (ages 5 and 7) ate a whole batch of spaghetti, well over 1/2 box of angel hair pasta and 16 crescent rolls!!!! You'd think I didn't feed them! My daughter has been eating DOUBLE in her lunches so far this week...I think she's about to grow...

We are having Rib eye steaks (from our butchered beef), twice baked potatoes, and green bean casserole.These are for DH, since he has been out of town for work.

I'm trying the Meat Loaf in the DCB. I'm VERY excited to see how it turns out. Then for dessert i'm going to make the peach cobbler in the DCB as well!!! YUMMMMMMM!!! :)

I put beef ribs in the crock pot this morning. We recently got a side of beef after not having one on hand for quite a while, and DH was dying for the ribs I usually make. But I had a heck of a time locating my recipe. I finally had an epiphany late Tues. night about what the actual name of the recipe was "Big Sky Country Ribs" and found the recipe online. (who knows when the original copy will turn up) So DH gets his wish for ribs tonight. Also making a box of Betty Crocker AuGratin potatoes made in the DCB and corn or peas. MMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm hungry already!

Tilipia with a little olive oil and breadcrumbs cooked on a stone....
Broccoli for a side. YUM!

Italian Veggie Stew (kinda like minestrone soup but much thicker) & Beer Bread

Monster Nachoes - my kids actually eat lettus this way LOL

It's pasta for us tonight, DS has basketball practice at 6:00 so it's a quick dinner for us tonight.

We are having the Wet Burritos I didn't have time to make yesterday.

Either Potato Soup from Tastefully Simple or spaghetti...the soup sounds easier though! LOL

It's DH's birthday so we're having Spaghetti, a salad and Carrot Cake.

Chicken Pot Pie from scratch :)

chefsteph07 said:
Either Potato Soup from Tastefully Simple or spaghetti...the soup sounds easier though! LOL

Have you made the soup before? I tried it and my DH wanted to know where the potatoes were!! (I make mine pretty chunky!) LOL! :chef:

Chicken Tortilla casserole.

straitfan said:
Have you made the soup before? I tried it and my DH wanted to know where the potatoes were!! (I make mine pretty chunky!) LOL! :chef:

I make it every few months...I add sausage in it though so I don't know if anyone notices the potatoes are minisule! LOL

It needs something......but it's a quickie! (DH suggested I added potatoes next time, if I were going to do that, I'd just skip the mix and make it from scratch!) LOL!

Taco soup with sour cream and cheddar cheese, sauted leeks and zuchini, and corn bread from scratch. Yum!

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

What are the five most frequently asked questions about "What's for Dinner? (Jan.8)"?

1. What is the recipe for the featured dish?2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?3. How many servings does the recipe make?4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the dish?5. Can I find this recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

Answers:

1. The recipe for the featured dish is a Tuscan Chicken Skillet. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the "What's for Dinner? (Jan.8)" flyer.2. Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the recipe based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. We recommend using similar ingredients to maintain the overall flavor and texture of the dish.3. The Tuscan Chicken Skillet serves 4-6 people.4. The recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.5. Yes, all featured recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "What's for Dinner?" section. You can also find past recipes and meal ideas for each week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
susanr613