• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for dinner tonight? (Sept.19)

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" event is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase quick and easy meal solutions for busy families. It can be attended by hosting one with a consultant or as a guest, and the recipes and meal ideas can be made with a variety of kitchen tools and cookware. There may also be special deals and promotions available, and children are welcome to attend with prior notice to the consultant.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner I am making a prawn stirfry:chef:

Need to get those veggies in!

We are going up to the inlaws house for a birthday party. My DH sister is turning 14. I think we are having BBQ ribs.

Grilled Chicken, Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes, and a Tossed Green Salad.

Cheese and potatoes you really can't go wrong can you??

I have boneless chicken breast out but not sure what I am going to do with them. I'm not in the mood to cook so something easy.

burgers on the grill, broccoli, mac & cheese.....and grilled eggplant!

Sounds yummy Linda!

We had swordfish on the grill, asparagus, corn, and roasted herb potatos - all washed down with a glass of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay...........delish!

French Toast...just boring enough that it won't hurt my tummy...

Related to What's on the menu for dinner tonight? (Sept.19)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner?" event is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase quick and easy meal solutions for busy families. We provide menu ideas, recipes, and product recommendations to help make dinner time stress-free and enjoyable.

2. How can I attend a "What's for Dinner?" event?

You can attend a "What's for Dinner?" event by hosting one with a Pampered Chef consultant or by attending one as a guest. Contact your local consultant or visit our website to find upcoming events in your area.

3. Are the recipes and meal ideas at the event only for Pampered Chef products?

No, our recipes and meal ideas can be made with a variety of kitchen tools and cookware. However, we do recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Yes, there may be special deals and promotions available at the event. Contact your consultant for more information or check our website for current offers.

5. Can I bring my kids to the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your children to the event. We understand that busy families may need to bring their little ones along. However, please let your consultant know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea