• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight, September 24?

In summary, the family is having dinner at home tonight, with chicken noodle soup, grilled burgers, fried green tomatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, and peach tart.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning,

Tonight for dinner I am making Shrimp Scampi w/ Spaghetti:chef:

Making banana bread today as well.

Spaghetti and meatballs - sauce is already cooking - has to be a easy meal since I have a soccer game, 2 have religion class, 1 has practice and its back to school night, DH is working a double b/c we have 2 big parties coming in the restaurant and wants all to run extremely well. Somehow I will be in 2 places at the same time, just gotta love those superpowers!

rennea said:
Good morning,

Tonight for dinner I am making Shrimp Scampi w/ Spaghetti:chef:

Making banana bread today as well.

Mmmm - I have some shrimp in the freezer!

Although, DS came home from school with a fever and is laying on the couch with afghans piled on him (it's close to 80 here today), and didn't want to eat lunch......I'd hate to do shrimp if he is sick, it's his favorite.

I'm roasting a chicken in the DCB. Not sure what else we're having with it though.

Either dumplins at church or BBQ at home. I haven't decided which I want yet.

who knows. The way I feel, probably soup. DS has strep throat and I'm exausted from being up 2 nights straight. he is better today but still not quite there.

ChefBeckyD said:
Mmmm - I have some shrimp in the freezer!

Although, DS came home from school with a fever and is laying on the couch with afghans piled on him (it's close to 80 here today), and didn't want to eat lunch......I'd hate to do shrimp if he is sick, it's his favorite.

Oh that would be mean wouldn't it. Maybe the shrimp would make him snap out of it and he would feel all better!!!:rolleyes:

rennea said:
Oh that would be mean wouldn't it. Maybe the shrimp would make him snap out of it and he would feel all better!!!:rolleyes:

He won't eat anything. All he has had since breakfast is water and tylenol.

He woke up a few minutes ago and said "Mom, I think my fever is still running away from me." (his version of "I'm running a fever":D) and then went back to sleep.

turkey, mashed potatoes, (no gravy since we are eliminating corn in our daughter's diet to determine allergies) homemade bread, green beans and a salad with oil/vinegar dressing

We just got home from a all day field trip with my daughters 6th grade class (we went to camp highroad) and we are having pizza

I have chicken out but my allergies are kicking my butt. So I am not sure what we are having, I would like to order in. But I don't know if DH will go for that since $$$ is tight.

Meatloaf, rice, corn and beans!
YUM YUM YUM

I made pork fried rice with leftover roast pork tenderloin and brown rice. It was really good.

I made my yummy sandwiches I posted here on a grill pan thread.

Here it is again...YUMMMY! Today, I used turkey and added roasted red pepper hummus.

Anyway, we have a wonderful restaurant around here called Aladdin's Eatery, middle eastern food, very yummy. I think it's a franchise, so, there may be some in other states too. I digress AGAIN. My favorite thing to get there is called a Spicy Kahfta (sp?) Rolled Pita. I don't really know what all is in it, but I've started making my own version now. I make some sort of beef roast and slice it up into sandwich pieces. Place the pieces on a pita with some feta cheese, tomatoes if you wish and hot sauce (I actually buy a big container of it from Aladdin's, haven't tried with the red hot kind). Roll up two sides of the pita, then the other two sides. Place on heated grill pan, top with grill press. Cook a few minutes, until grill marks form. Flip and press and cook again a few minutes. Enjoy!

Homemade chicken noodle soup with veggies and french bread. Mmmmm, yummy!

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight, September 24?

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on September 24?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on September 24 is our delicious Chicken and Veggie Fajitas.

2. Is the recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on September 24 easy to make?

Yes, the recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on September 24 is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

3. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be easily customizable. You can substitute ingredients or adjust measurements to fit your dietary needs.

4. Are there any alternative cooking methods for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on September 24?

Yes, our recipe offers alternative cooking methods such as grilling or using a slow cooker. These options are included in the recipe instructions.

5. Can I find the ingredients for "What's for Dinner?" on September 24 at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, if you are having trouble finding a specific ingredient, we also offer ingredient substitutions and suggestions on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara