• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Feb.19): Chicken Stew, Fresh Bread, and More!

In summary, the featured recipe for February 19th is the One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta, which can easily be made vegetarian by substituting the chicken with vegetables. It can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions. The recipe takes about 30 minutes to make and all the ingredients can be found at most grocery stores or through the Pampered Chef website.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making a chicken stew for dinner. I am going to try to make some fresh bread as well today.

Today is DS birthday and he gets to choose. We are going to the Japanese Steak House for dinner.

Okay - I haven't made hardly anything in the past week that I said I was going to make, and yesterday was no exception!
I forgot we had 5:15 Chiropractor appt's, so we ended up going to the Mr. Burger that is next to the Chiro. Office.

Tonight - FOR SURE - I am making the Chicken & Noodle Stirfry from the 29 Min. II cookbook, and also the steamed dumplings from the SB.

We are having cheeseburgers with homemade cheese fries. Yummy! ;)

we were going to have a nice cut of steak on the grill, but i forgot I have bunco, so I won't be eating it.

If it will last until tomorrow we will have it then, before my 1st actual cooking show!

If not, my hubby will be having it by himself tonight.:(

I am determined to try a new recipe, I bought ingredients for about 3 different ones: Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts w/ Creamy Lemon Sauce, Chicken & Noodle Stir Fry (both from the new 29 cookbook) or Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco. DH husband voted for the Pan-Seared Chick w/ Lemon... so I guess that's the one...

smashed potato soup & california wraps :)

Pork butt in the crock-pot (with dried fruit...it's awesome) with noodles and salad

Meatloaf, broccoli, and corn.

1. What is the featured recipe for February 19th?

The featured recipe for February 19th is the One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta. It's a delicious and easy-to-make meal that the whole family will love!

2. Are there any vegetarian options for this week's "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, the featured recipe for February 19th can easily be made vegetarian by substituting the chicken with your favorite vegetables, such as mushrooms, zucchini, or bell peppers.

3. Can I make adjustments to the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be customizable and can be adjusted to fit various dietary needs. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or dairy-free alternatives to make this recipe suitable for your dietary restrictions.

4. How long does it take to make the One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta?

This recipe takes about 30 minutes to make from start to finish, making it a perfect option for busy weeknights. Plus, since it's a one-pot recipe, clean-up is a breeze!

5. Can I find all the ingredients for this recipe at my local grocery store?

Yes, all the ingredients for this recipe can be found at most grocery stores. However, if you have trouble finding any of the ingredients, you can always purchase them through the Pampered Chef website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea