• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 19th is the Baked Chicken Parmesan which can be easily customized with substitutions. There is also a vegetarian option available, the Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Shells. The estimated time to prepare and cook the featured recipe is about 45 minutes, and the recipe can be found online, on social media, and in the monthly newsletter. Happy cooking!
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight for dinner I am making Chicken Penne:chef: Haven't decided on a salad yet.

Chicken Tacos w/ Rice & Beans:chef:

Don't know yet...DH asked to go see a movie with a guy at camp whose wife and 3 daughters won't see a guy/history flick. I don't know what the kids and I will have yet...I know Sammie would be happy if I just made Ramen Noodles!

No clue. I was supposed to have a cluster Christmas party, but it's been canceled due to snow. I think DH's car buddy is bringing pizza over.

Salad with tons of blue cheese, Shrimp Scampi with angel hair pasta, steamed asparagus, TONS of wine, coffee and peach cobbler.

Going out to dinner.....haha!! I was going to surprise Ann and visit her for dinner, but I don't eat pizza!

Snow looks to be almost over, here, Ann. So, maybe things will clear up for you tonight.

We are having something that's already in the house because I don't think I'll be heading to the store anytime soon. I'm pretty adventurous, so maybe I will go out.

JAE said:
Snow looks to be almost over, here, Ann. So, maybe things will clear up for you tonight.
I hope so - just to give the road crews a chance to catch up. The counties over here are all in budget crisis, so no overtime for road crews. Which means that even if we get snow on Sunday, they won't plow it. And they won't work extra today, either.

Slowcooker ribs:)

Meatball pizza and wings

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 19th?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 19th is our delicious Baked Chicken Parmesan. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that is sure to satisfy everyone's taste buds.

2. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions for the ingredients in our featured recipe. Our recipes are meant to be customizable, so feel free to use ingredients that work best for you and your family.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?" on December 19th?

Yes, we understand that not everyone eats meat, so we have a delicious vegetarian option for this week's "What's for Dinner?" Our Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Shells are a flavorful and filling alternative to our Baked Chicken Parmesan.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe?

The estimated time to prepare and cook our Baked Chicken Parmesan is about 45 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

5. Can I find the recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 19th online?

Yes, all of our "What's for Dinner?" recipes are available on our website for easy access. You can also find them on our social media pages and in our monthly newsletter. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies