• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Goodmorning,

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system is a set of tools and resources available through Pampered Chef to help plan and prepare meals for families. It includes nutritious recipe ideas, meal planning templates, and tips for saving time and money. The system can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. The recipes are designed to be healthy and customizable for different dietary needs. New recipes are constantly added to the system to provide a variety of options.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight for dinner I am making bacon wrapped chicken and mashed potatoes.:chef:

Oat fudge bars for dessert. Yummo!

London broil on the grill, baked potatoes, kale picked from the garden this afternoon, & brussel sprouts. Brownies for dessert
Oat fudge bars for dessert
n ohhh these sound delicious!

Left overs - DH and DD aren't going to be home so the rest of the gang is cleaning out the fridge!!

Tonight we had pork chops broiled with BBQ sause, peas and noodles.

I made Chicken Ceaser Pizza from the It's Good For You cookbook. YUMMY!

Didn't get home until 6:45 from a looooonnnnggg day of Christmas Shopping w/ my Mom. We got all of her Christmas Shopping done though!

We had French Toast and Grape Juice for dinner. These guys would starve if I wasn't here. At least I'm needed.:rolleyes:

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system is a set of tools and resources designed to help you plan and prepare delicious and nutritious meals for your family. It includes recipe ideas, meal planning templates, and tips for saving time and money in the kitchen.

2. How can I access the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

You can access the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you are not currently working with a consultant, you can find one in your area by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website.

3. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" system healthy?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" system are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. We strive to provide a balance of protein, vegetables, and whole grains in our recipes, and we also offer options for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

4. Can I customize my meal plan with the "What's for Dinner?" system?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" system allows you to customize your meal plan based on your family's preferences and dietary needs. You can easily swap out recipes or add your own favorite dishes to create a personalized meal plan that works for you.

5. How often are new recipes added to the "What's for Dinner?" system?

We are constantly updating and adding new recipes to the "What's for Dinner?" system. We strive to provide a variety of recipes to keep your meal plan interesting and delicious. You can also submit your own recipe ideas to be considered for addition to the system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea