• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Nov.10) Any Suggestions?

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" program is a free meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef that provides weekly dinner ideas, recipes, and grocery lists for busy families. Users can customize their meal plan and access previous weeks' meal plans. The recipes are designed to be healthy and can be filtered for specific dietary preferences.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning!

Tonight for dinner I am making stuffed pork chops and roasted garlic potatoes. To go along side I am also making a mixed greens,pear and blue cheese salad.

Baked Ziti, Tossed Salad, and Parmesan-Romano Garlic Bread.

Pork Tenderloin, Roast potatoes, carrots and brussel sprouts..............

hmm... I should take something out, huh?I just found a link on CC for P3 for Mac, so I'm going to be backing up my system, downloading the program and playing with it for the rest of the day. So I'm probably going to make something easy for dinner. Like baked chicken breasts and some Au Gratin potatoes from a box.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef that provides weekly dinner ideas, recipes, and grocery lists to help make mealtime easier and more enjoyable for busy families.

2. How does the "What's for Dinner?" program work?

Each week, the program offers a new set of 7 dinner recipes, along with a grocery list and tips for meal prep. Users can customize their meal plan by selecting dietary preferences and adjusting serving sizes. The grocery list can also be easily edited to account for any pantry staples or personal preferences.

3. Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" program?

There is no cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" program. It is a free tool offered by Pampered Chef to help make meal planning and cooking easier for families.

4. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program healthy?

Yes, the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program are designed to be nutritious and balanced meals for families. Users can also filter for specific dietary preferences, such as vegetarian or gluten-free options.

5. Can I access previous weeks' meal plans in the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, users have access to all previous weeks' meal plans in the "What's for Dinner?" program. This allows for flexibility in meal planning and the ability to revisit favorite recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • rennea