• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Mar. 10)

In summary, tonight for dinner, I am making chicken breast with roasted pototoes. I think we will have a green salad with poppy seed dressing on the side. Either pot roast or shepard's pie. I will be eating at my cluster meeting.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner I am making stuff chicken breast with roasted pototoes. I think we will have a green salad with poppy seed dressing on the side.

Either pot roast or shepard's pie. I will be eating at my cluster meeting. That dinner is for my family!

I am making fried fish with macaroni & cheese for my family. I have a cluster meeting tonight.

I think we're going to have cashew chicken. It's easy (from a bag - frozen), and there will be leftovers for lunches tomorrow.

We have a cluster meeting too. We are all making something from the new SB or the new 29 min vol 2. I am making the California Club Pizza.

Tonight, we're having chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing, with sour cream & chives scalloped potato bake, and peas 'n carrots.

Since I fixed Cheeseburger Salad for lunch (my SIL is on evenings this week), my DD and are are having tuna patties and mac n cheese! My SIL doesn't like either so we eat things he doesn't like for dinner! LOL! He loved the Cheeseburger Salad. Between us, we ate the whole recipe. He had two helpings!

I really don't know yet, I'm thinking maybe something with a salad, i wish i had porkchops though, they sound really good right now!

Shrimp Scampi, Roasted Potatoes, and Steamed Broccoli.

Shrimp Scampi sounds yummy :)

I got some chicken breast out, I might see if BF will grill them and then add the ginger wasabi to ours at the end! Its raining a little bit so I'm not sure if he will be willing, if not I'll cook them inside and still add the GW sauce to ours. I'll probably do some steamed veggies on the side and some fruit or something with them.

rennea said:
Shrimp Scampi sounds yummy :)

It was sooooo good!

Just before I popped it into the oven, I got the bright idea to sprinkle a little of the new garlic-parmesan seasoning over it. That just sent the taste over the top!

I may be addicted to that seasoning. I keep putting it on everything!

i made deluxe cheeseburger salad for dinner! My mom liked it, dad didn't complain (and he would if he didn't like it), my brother said it was weird and put things together that aren't normally together (and i really don't know what he meant by that, it was everything that's in a cheeseburger for goodness sakes!). I really liked it, it was the first time I made it. Very quick & easy and it was really nice to be able to leave the onions & tomatoes out of the salad part (and hide onions in the meat mixture) for those who don't like onions & tomatoes (my mom). made pink lemonade dessert bars this afternoon and they were veeerryy good. Makes me wish summer weather was here! it's so light and refreshing! mmm

I made Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco (from the new catalog)... It was surprisingly simple & delicious!

OMG the GW sauce was soooooo gooooood!!!!! It has been dubbed our favorite of the two.

Lemon pepper chicken, shells with white cheddar (pasta roni), green beans.

oops...that's the 10th, not the ninth.

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight? (Mar. 10)

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights include one-pot meals like stir-fries, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. Other options include pre-made meal kits or pre-cooked proteins that can be paired with simple sides.

2. Can you recommend any healthy dinner options for families?

Yes, there are many healthy dinner options for families. Some ideas include homemade soups, salads with protein, and roasted vegetables. Other options include lean proteins like fish or chicken paired with whole grains and vegetables.

3. I have a picky eater in my family, do you have any suggestions for dinner that everyone will enjoy?

If you have a picky eater in your family, try incorporating familiar flavors into new dishes. For example, you can make a healthier version of their favorite fast food meal or add their favorite condiments to a new dish. You can also involve them in meal planning and preparation to get them excited about trying new foods.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan dinner options available?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan dinner options available. Some ideas include veggie stir-fry, lentil soup, vegetarian lasagna, and roasted vegetable quinoa bowls. You can also substitute meat with plant-based alternatives like tofu or tempeh in your favorite dishes.

5. Can you provide some budget-friendly dinner ideas?

Absolutely! Some budget-friendly dinner ideas include pasta dishes, rice and bean bowls, and casseroles. You can also make use of affordable ingredients like canned beans, frozen vegetables, and in-season produce. Meal planning and using leftovers can also help save money on meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • rennea