• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Feb. 10)

In summary, CS is up and running again, Debbie is making pizza and breadsticks, and I am sick with a cold and sore throat.
rennea
Gold Member
Thanks goodness CS is up and running again!!

Tonight for dinner I am making pork spareribs w/ roasted garlic potatoes. Mixed salad on the side.

Customer appreciation day at Little Caesar's and since I am just getting over strep throat since Friday, I am glad not to have to cook today!
Pizza and breadsticks!! Plus a salad!
Debbie :D

cluster meeting tonight- DH is having left over sweet & sour pork & pineapple.

BLT's and creamed spinach.
I know - it sounds weird together, but it's what DS and I came up with that sounded good to both of us. We are having a hard time shaking this bronchitis, and not much sounds good.

ChefBeckyD said:
BLT's and creamed spinach.
I know - it sounds weird together, but it's what DS and I came up with that sounded good to both of us. We are having a hard time shaking this bronchitis, and not much sounds good.

Sounds good to me Becky! Get better soon.

We are having oven baked chicken and mashed potatoes with mixed veggies.

We are having chicken with mac & cheese and green beans.

Strip steaks smothered in onions, rice pilaf, mixed veggies, garlic toast.

I am making Brandied Dijon Pork Chops from the new cookbook.

Deep Dish BLT Pizza -- oldie but goodie -- and probably steamed broccoli.

Grilled Pork Chops, with wild rice and zucchini.

Pasta with garlic bread for us tonight. I am sick with a cold and sore throat:cry: so I don't want to eat anything hard. I will suffer through to eat the garlic bread;).

I just went shopping and picked up a package of chicken on sale... it was half breasts and half thighs. I sliced up the thighs and just made a stir fry chow mein for lunch (with baby bok choy, asparagus and shiitake mushrooms), and plan to use the breasts for chicken tacos tonight.

Tonite we are having breakfast for dinner..homemade from scratch pancakes, bacon.....it is religion classes night and DH is working late...

The Furry Guy will have having his choice of leftovers. I felt a need for comfort food so I made a Chef Boyardee pizza. I know. I know. It's terrible, but it's comforting.

Baked italian-marinated chicken breast, salad, bread with the new dipping seasoning. Mashed cauliflower also on the side for me.

Pizza - our young farmer's group is hosting an FFA Acquaintance Day tonight for the high school kids.

Pork Chops w/Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce on top and left over Paula Deen's Tuscan Carbonara (of which I will never make again).......

:( I don't know what to cook... I need to get groceries BAD!!! I think of something and I'm missing something. Then I think of something else and I'm missing something else. I might take the cowards way out and order pizza to be delievered so I don't have to think any longer. It was a rough day at work and my brain hurts.

Cheeseurger pie with baked sweet potatoes and sauted leeks. Yum!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" event on Feb.10 all about?

The "What's for Dinner?" event on Feb.10 is a special cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn new recipes, meal planning tips, and ideas for quick and easy dinners.

2. How can I participate in the "What's for Dinner?" event?

To participate in the "What's for Dinner?" event, you can either attend a live cooking show in person or virtually, or you can host your own cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also follow along on social media for live updates and cooking inspiration.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner?" event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "What's for Dinner?" event. It is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef.

4. What types of recipes will be featured at the "What's for Dinner?" event?

The "What's for Dinner?" event will feature a variety of recipes including quick and easy meals, family-friendly dinners, and healthy options. There will also be tips for meal planning and using Pampered Chef products to make cooking easier.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the "What's for Dinner?" event. The recipes featured will use Pampered Chef products and you will have the opportunity to purchase them during the event or through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara