• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cognac and Dill at Trader Joe's?

In summary, Kacey is cooking dinner tonight: Baked Tilapia with Roasted Butternut Squash. Her husband's birthday is tonight and she is cooking his favorite meal - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and dinner rolls. Her mom is cooking spaghetti for them and Kacey is bringing her own pizza for their trick or treat night.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning :)

Tonight for dinner I am making Salmon w/dill and cognac. Roasted potatoes and broccoli:chef:

Thinking about Chili and Cornbread.

My husband's b-day - he loves my meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and dinner rolls!

Chicken, baked sweet potato, salad and butternut squash soup

Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice Skillet from the 29-Minutes cookbook.

Probably more leftover veggie soup. I'll be sure to make a better choice than last nights chocolate milkshake and french fries eaten in the car on the way between work and my volunteer job.... lol.

Its Pizza night - no cooking for me!

Rennea - that sounds delish - recipe please!!

I have no idea what I'm having... It is just me and the doggies. DH is biking to Kansas to see his DS...

So, I'm going to take the doggies for a truck ride to Trader Joes after I get home from work...buy a few bags of Kettle Corn (it's so good) and something for supper. I'll have to be quick- even though it's nice out, I don't like to keep the doggies alone in the truck for more than 10 minutes. They drool over everything as they wait for me, and let's face it, dog drool is gross! :yuck:

Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.

I'm still waiting to be inspired.

Although, Chicken Tacos sound good to me.....

Eating at my mom's before out football game.

She is doing steak. She puts them under the broiler for a few minutes. Boils potatos until almost done. Then puts the steak, potatos, carrots and string bean in a tin foil packet and covers with tomato soup. Bakes for about an hour or so. Delish!

trick or treat is tonight so pizza for us!

Kitchen Diva said:
I have no idea what I'm having... It is just me and the doggies. DH is biking to Kansas to see his DS...

So, I'm going to take the doggies for a truck ride to Trader Joes after I get home from work...buy a few bags of Kettle Corn (it's so good) and something for supper. I'll have to be quick- even though it's nice out, I don't like to keep the doggies alone in the truck for more than 10 minutes. They drool over everything as they wait for me, and let's face it, dog drool is gross! :yuck:
Kacey, get the doggies a bag of the Trader Joe's Charlie Bears dog treats while you are there. Our dog will do ANYTHING for a couple of Charlie Bears. They are about the size of a dime and crunchy.

So, I should know by now "what's for dinner", but those of you who posted in the early day....OH MY! I still don't know, and we won't be home anyway. I'll quick microwave some turkey cheddar sausages for the boys. I'll eat later.

chicken with BBQ sause for us tonight. Then off to my DS school for parent teacher conference. I am not sure how I am going to like this teacher...should be interesting.

So, I've settled on Baked Tilapia with Roasted Butternut Squash....and I think maybe a corn casserole....

PamperedDor said:
Its Pizza night - no cooking for me!

Rennea - that sounds delish - recipe please!!

All I do is heat up a pan, salt and pepper the fish and shear the salmon add the cognac and dill and put in a 350 oven for 10 minutes!

Fast and easy:chef:

LeslieSGI said:
Kacey, get the doggies a bag of the Trader Joe's Charlie Bears dog treats while you are there. Our dog will do ANYTHING for a couple of Charlie Bears. They are about the size of a dime and crunchy.

Sure, NOW you tell me! :) LOL... I don't even know where to look for those...what aisle are they in?

Chef Michelle D said:
chicken with BBQ sause for us tonight. Then off to my DS school for parent teacher conference. I am not sure how I am going to like this teacher...should be interesting.
U are so funny.. but i totally feel you.. I am not to sure about some of my son's teachers.. lol.. but I must be careful.. my sil who is also my director is on here all the time and she is a teacher.. and I would get kicked in the butt if she reads this.. :eek: LOL Love ya Jenn if you read this:D

Kitchen Diva said:
Sure, NOW you tell me! :) LOL... I don't even know where to look for those...what aisle are they in?
To be honest I have no idea; I only get to go to Trader Joe's when we visit friends and family in Atlanta about every three to four months or so. When I get there I have to go up and down every aisle and look at everything they have. (...And stock up on the two buck Chuck (wine), dried fruit, chocolate, dog treats and other non-perishables.) Trader Joe's has replaced Cost Plus/World Market as my favorite store I can't visit as often as I would like.​

Related to Where Can I Find Cognac and Dill at Trader Joe's?

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights include sheet pan dinners, one pot meals, and stir-fry dishes. You can also try prepping ingredients ahead of time to make cooking faster.

What are some healthy dinner options for families?

Some healthy dinner options for families include grilled chicken or fish with roasted vegetables, quinoa or brown rice bowls with roasted veggies and protein, and veggie-packed pasta dishes.

What are some vegetarian dinner options?

Some vegetarian dinner options include roasted vegetable and bean burritos, roasted vegetable and hummus wraps, and lentil or chickpea curry over rice. You can also try making vegetarian versions of your favorite meals, such as vegetable lasagna or cauliflower stir-fry.

What are some budget-friendly dinner ideas?

Some budget-friendly dinner ideas include pasta dishes with homemade sauces, rice and bean bowls, and soups or stews made with inexpensive ingredients. You can also try buying ingredients in bulk and planning meals around what's on sale at the grocery store.

What are some ideas for using leftovers in dinner recipes?

Some ideas for using leftovers in dinner recipes include making a stir-fry with leftover vegetables and protein, using leftover meat to make tacos or quesadillas, and turning leftover rice into fried rice. You can also get creative and use leftovers in new ways, such as using mashed potatoes as a topping for shepherd's pie or using shredded chicken in a soup or casserole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedbybarbara