• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MMMMMY!What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, we're having Pork chops, mushroom couscous and mixed green salad. Tonight for dinner we are also having spaghetti, salad and garlic bread. I'm going to try the Pork and Pineapple Stirfry tonight - only I'll be using chicken. Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread are also on the menu tonight. I think I'm going to make stuffed shells tonight. I was going to do something with pork chops but forgot to take them out of freezer :rolleyes: Haven't had stuffed shells in awhile though so it will be good. I'm going to try the Lasagna Primavera recipe that came on the U&C instructions for the new white glazed rectangular baker. I'm
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having Pork chops, mushroom couscous and mixed green salad.

Don't have an idea yet for dessert.

Spaghetti, salad & garlic bread

Chicken in the DCB, mashed garlic potatoes, green beans.

chicken stir-fry with Pineapple Sauce.

I'm going to try the Pork and Pineapple Stirfry tonight - only I'll be using chicken.

pkd09 said:
Spaghetti, salad & garlic bread

Hey! We're having this for supper, too!

chili, green chili & cheese cornbread, salad

I'm going to try the Lasagna Primavera recipe that came on the U&C instructions for the new white glazed rectangular baker. Not sure if this is a new recipe for PC or if it's the same that's on the card for the red glazed baker. I'll let you know how it goes later.

I think I'm going to make stuffed shells tonight. I was going to do something with pork chops but forgot to take them out of freezer :rolleyes: Haven't had stuffed shells in awhile though so it will be good.

Shrimp, pasta, spinach, cheese - any ideas on sauce using butter, lemon? How do I do that?

Out to Chilis with DS and exH to celebrate DS's excellent report card (1 B and the rest As)

Rostisse Chickens from Costco, garden salad and french fries - I have no idea I came up with that today, but I feel like I need some "summer" in my house!

Tonight we are having penne pasta with artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomotoes and a few leftover mushrooms. I was going to put in grilled chicken chunks but DH said we need a day off from meat...no problem for me, just a head start for tomorrows meal. For dessert: chocolate pudding pie leftover from Sunday's dinner.

I forgot to post my review for Toasted Angel Hair w/Sausage & Peppers. 29Minutes to Dinner (volume 1)....it was sooo easy to make this. I got :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:from my family. The only thing I changed was to make it w/sweet Italian sausage instead of Hot Sausage. The 26 minutes that the book claimed to cook this was pretty accurate, too.

Nothing that involves a pineapple or that corer!!!! ( Rennea, Dor and Lacey.. you know what I am talking about!!)

Four cheese lasagna, salad and bread. Cookies for dessert since DS and I are baking them for his cooking class tomorrow.

Something lowkey. We're all getting over a stomach bug. :yuck:

Brandied Dijon Pork Chops and Pecan Green Beans from the new 29 mins to dinner cookbook.

I am doing sloppy Joes and fries.

I have to say last night I made a crock pot alfredo and it called for italian seasoning and instead o that I put in 2 or 3 TBS of the sundried tomato herb seasoning and it was pretty yummy

merego said:
Nothing that involves a pineapple or that corer!!!! ( Rennea, Dor and Lacey.. you know what I am talking about!!)

Four cheese lasagna, salad and bread. Cookies for dessert since DS and I are baking them for his cooking class tomorrow.

Baahhhhaaa!!

Steak Sandwiches, may try the new 29 minute recipe. Not sure what to go with it.

KFC baby!

DH is bringin it home!

did not feelwell today- woke up with a migraine...its been a dull roar all day

I have homemade baked macaroni and cheese and fish sticks (Gorton's frozen) in the oven right now. Will probably have peas on the side with it.

Chili and some homemade bread.... no dessert - we're trying to cut back on desserts and only have them on the weekend :(

Just made the Chicken Penne Al Fresco from the new SB...EXCELLENT!!!! Homemade garlicbread to go with....YUMMMMM

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 2?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 2 is our delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore. This hearty and flavorful dish is perfect for a cozy winter evening.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, feel free to substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe to fit your dietary preferences or allergies. You can also reach out to our customer service for suggestions on alternative ingredients.

3. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore featured on "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 2 takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 6-8 hours to cook in the slow cooker. It's a great meal to start in the morning and have ready for dinner.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 2?

Yes, we have a delicious Vegetarian Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe as an alternative option for our vegetarian customers. It's filled with flavorful veggies and topped with a savory marinara sauce.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for the Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty ingredients, such as balsamic vinegar, may require a trip to a specialty food store. You can also purchase all the necessary ingredients from our Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • rennea