• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for dinner tonight?

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" feature is a weekly meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef. It provides five easy-to-make dinner recipes, a shopping list, and step-by-step instructions. Each week, new recipes are added and users can customize them to fit their dietary preferences and serving sizes. This feature is available to everyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants, and users can save their meal plan and shopping list for future use.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight for dinner we are having Ham and scalloped potatoes. Haven't decided on what kind of salad we are having on the side yet.

Chicken Enchiladas... started the chicken in the slow cooker this am. Will make & bake tonight. Yum!

I'm not sure what my husband will make for dinner. I have a cluster meeting tonight!

Stuffed chickens, mashed potatoes and gravy, brussel sprouts and carrots - Its cold outside!!!

roasted chicken with fingerling potatoes & veggies

I think I'll do BBQ'd Chicken Legs, with a brown rice pilaf, honey glazed carrot and a simple tossed salad.

I still have to go grocery shopping so I think it will be spaghetti for us. I have leftover steak tips that I think I will throw into the sauce.

Artichoke chicken and red potatoes. Last night, we had parmesean crusted shrimp and spagetti...mmmm soo good. Love PC.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

The "What's for Dinner?" feature is a weekly meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef. Every week, we provide five delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipes, complete with a shopping list and step-by-step instructions.

2. How does the "What's for Dinner?" feature work?

Each week, the "What's for Dinner?" feature is updated with five new recipes. You can browse the recipes and add them to your meal plan for the week. Once you have selected your recipes, a shopping list will be generated for you to make your grocery shopping easier.

3. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature customizable?

Yes, you can customize the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" feature to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. You can also adjust the serving size to fit your family's needs.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" feature is available to everyone, whether you are a consultant or not. Simply visit our website to browse and access the weekly recipes and meal planning tool.

5. Can I save my meal plan and shopping list for future use?

Yes, you can save your meal plan and shopping list for future use. You can also easily edit or add recipes to your meal plan for the week. Additionally, you can print or email your shopping list for easier grocery shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies