• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cooking Tonight? (Dec. 3)

In summary, tonight the family is having chicken defrosted, venison steak, mac 'n' cheese, and vegetables.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight for dinner we are having mushroom and swiss meat balls in gravy with cauliflower on the side.

Yes I know pretty exciting. LOL

Show tonight, so something easy. I have chicken defrosting for the show (host wanted chicken and broccoli braid). I'll probably saute it and add to mac 'n' cheese (from a box) for DH.

My Dad brought us about 50 lbs of venison last weekend, so tonight I am making an old family recipe!
Venison steaks coated w/ flour and spices, and sauteed w/ onions in a mix of butter and oil, then smothered in mushroom gravy. I'll serve it w/ mashed potatoes, and green beans.

I can hardly wait! I grew up w/ venison meat, and it's been a long time since I've had it! In my freezer I now have steaks, roast, ground venison, and summer sausage! YUM! I can now make good meatloaf, too! (beef meatloaf has alway seemed a little bland to me. My mom always mixed it half and half)

I have a show at 6, leaving home to be there at 5, so I picked up a preseasoned Lemon Pepper chicken from the grocery store last night. DH will do the 30-minute chicken for him and the kiddos, with rice and veggies, and then when I get home I can have leftovers. :) Totally cheating to get the preseasoned chicken, but anything I can do to make it easier for DH is fine by me, and the cost is actually about the same as just the chicken by itself!

I have chicken breast out, I might just bake it with bread crumbs and have scalloped potatoes and a veggie.

Italian Sausage Hoagies with Roasted Peppers and Onions in a nice chuncky red sauce! :) Mmmm it's Italian Stallion night!!! :D

I'll top that off with a nice narcotics cocktail and relax on the couch until bedtime!!

Saw this and reminds me I need to call the church to see what we're having there to decide if we are eating there tonight.

Lasagna with cheesy garlic bread, and salad. I have a peach cobbler in the DCB as well.

Garlic chicken,mac n cheese and carrots.

ChefBeckyD said:
My Dad brought us about 50 lbs of venison last weekend, so tonight I am making an old family recipe!

Did that deer hang in the front yard for the appropriate length of time? :p

We're having steak bites and baked sweet potatoes.

raebates said:
Did that deer hang in the front yard for the appropriate length of time? :p

We're having steak bites and baked sweet potatoes.

LOL!

We are a "hang the deer in the garage" kind of family!:D

And the venison steak was delicious! DH even said he wishes Dad had processed it all as steak. But just wait til he tastes my venison meatloaf!:chef:

Related to What's Cooking Tonight? (Dec. 3)

What's for Dinner? (Dec.3)

1. What is the featured recipe for December 3rd?
The featured recipe for December 3rd is our Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. It's a delicious and easy one-pot meal that the whole family will love.

2. Is the recipe suitable for vegetarians?
Unfortunately, our Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole contains chicken as the main protein. However, we do have many other vegetarian options available on our website.

3. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?
The prep time for our Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is approximately 20 minutes. The total cooking time is 45 minutes.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?
Yes, you can certainly make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or allergies. For example, you can use a different type of cheese or substitute the chicken for tofu or another protein.

5. Are there any side dish suggestions to go with the featured recipe?
We recommend serving the Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with a side of rice or quinoa and a green salad. You can also add some roasted vegetables for a more well-rounded meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • rennea