• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Jan. 19) Good morning

In summary, there are many quick and easy dinner ideas available such as One-Pot Taco Pasta and Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. For vegetarian options, there are recipes like Veggie Fried Rice and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers. Healthy dinner options include Grilled Lemon Chicken with Quinoa and Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. Many of the recipes can also be made in advance, such as Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole and Baked Ziti with Spinach and Ricotta. For low-carb options, there are dishes like Cauliflower Crust Pizza and Cauliflower Fried Rice.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning,

Tonight for dinner we are having Chicken Cordon Swiss with rice. Spinach and green beans on the side.

I made Beef Stew, but DH and DD #1 and I all have our restaurant staff party to go to so its the rest of the kids who are eating it !

Either chili or chicken noodle soup

New York Strip Steak, in Grill pan (too cold to grill outside) Baked sweet potatoes and salad. SF Chocolate pudding for dessert.

Baked BBQ'd Chicken Legs, w/ homemade baked beans, and a green salad.

The pork chop & apple recipe from It's Good For You Cookbook

Homemade chicken soup. I love chicken soup.

Liver-n-Onions!!!!!!!

Pork Chops, scalloped potatoes, and peas & carrots.

ChefBeckyD said:
Baked BBQ'd Chicken Legs, w/ homemade baked beans, and a green salad.

Okay - I think this will be Wednesdays Dinner. I've been taking inventory of my pantry this afternoon, and we are going to have leftover Beef Stroganoff for dinner so I can keep going, and not have to cook. I'll serve it w/ whole grain egg noodles, and broccoli.

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce and cheesy garlic toast

Fish, fried sweet potatoes, and berries for us.

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas?

One option is our One-Pot Taco Pasta recipe, which combines ground beef, pasta, and taco seasoning for a delicious and filling meal. Another quick and easy option is our Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, which only requires a few ingredients and minimal prep time.

Do you have any vegetarian dinner options?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. Some popular options include our Veggie Fried Rice and our Quinoa Stuffed Peppers.

What are some healthy dinner options?

We offer a range of healthy dinner recipes, including our Grilled Lemon Chicken with Quinoa and our Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. We also have a selection of recipes that are labeled as "light" or "healthy" on our website.

Can I make any of these recipes in advance?

Many of our dinner recipes can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat. Our Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole and our Baked Ziti with Spinach and Ricotta are great make-ahead options.

Are there any low-carb dinner options?

Yes, we have several low-carb dinner recipes, such as our Cauliflower Crust Pizza and our Cauliflower Fried Rice. We also offer low-carb recipe options on our website and in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara