• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Goodmorning's Dinner Menu!

In summary, Katie and Rennea are preparing dinner. Katie is making BBQ'd chicken and Rennea is making Polish spicy sausage soup.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning :)

I think tonight we are having portobello and swiss meat balls in gravy w/cream cheese mashed potatoes. Haven't decided on a veggie yet.

Okay, you MUST post the recipe for your meatballs. That sounds YUM! I have no idea what we'll be doing for dinner. Hmmmm...15-minute fajitas maybe.

Chicken Sausage sauteed in Olive Oil and garlic with some broccolli and carrots over bow tie pasta - probably gonna add some grape tomatoes at the end for color - I am inventing today so lets hope it works well - other wise, its pizza!

We're eating like we're 6 today: chicken strips and tater tots. Plus cherry gelatin with fruit cocktail in it. :)

Something easy - another show tonight.

Probably something with chicken. I'm feeling like chicken and rice today.

No clue. Could be homemade sloppy joes with french fries. It has to be ground beef (we're out of all our other meats) and easy...I'm swelling if I spend too much time up, so my doc said to take it easy and sit when possible (as if it's possible with a 20 month old...:p).

Now I'm totally feeling the sloppy joes. Yum! :)

I am making Beef & Barley Soup today. I had planned it for yesterday, but was not feeling well, and had a show last night, so today it is.

I put a chuck roast in the crock pot this morning at 8 (lightly browned both sides with some pepper on the stovetop first) with a sleeve of beefy onion soup powder mix, two cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 1/2 cups of cola. I made this when we had company at Halloween, and it was so good we have to have it again. The secret is to let it cook for about 11 hours or so...it just falls apart and it makes its own gravy. Yum! Serving with mashed or baked potatoes and mixed veggies.

I would love the meatball recipe also!! :)

We're having baked chicken, scalloped potatoes, tossed salad and chocolate pudding for dessert!

Probably left overs since I have a show tonight.

Katie your roast sounds delish.......

I'm thinking of maybe throwing a roast in the crockpot before we head out, we are going to go see Madagascar 2 since I'm off work and my BFs son is out of school!

hehe! we just got to see the phone say 11/11 11:11am thats pretty exciting to a 6 year old!

I am going to make meatloaf, potatoes (probably boiled) and I am not sure about the vegetable yet.

Chicken and rice w/ some kind of veggie...

Okay, it's been decided:

Baked BBQ'd Chicken
Brown Rice cooked w/ sauteed onions, mushrooms, and chicken broth,
Steamed California Blend veggies.

This is the recipe I use.

Portobello and Swiss meatballs

1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup chopped lightly sauted mushrooms
2 pounds ground pork or beef
1 envelope dry onion soup mix

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F

In abowl, mix together the cheese and mushrooms. In a separate bowl mix together the ground meat and onion soup mix. Divide the meat intoballs, make an indention into the center of half of the balls and fill with the cheese and mushrooms. Place another ball top, and shape. Place in a shallow baking dish.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until meat is well done, and filling is hot.

rennea said:
This is the recipe I use.

Portobello and Swiss meatballs

1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup chopped lightly sauted mushrooms
2 pounds ground pork or beef
1 envelope dry onion soup mix

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F

In abowl, mix together the cheese and mushrooms. In a separate bowl mix together the ground meat and onion soup mix. Divide the meat intoballs, make an indention into the center of half of the balls and fill with the cheese and mushrooms. Place another ball top, and shape. Place in a shallow baking dish.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until meat is well done, and filling is hot.

Thanks Rennea!!:) Those sound yummy and so easy!!!

Going to have dinner with my friend and her husband who makes this delish Polish spicy sausage soup! I have a sinus cold and this will help me out!! I cannot wait. I am bringing Jello and Peanut butter cookies for dessert!

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas using Pampered Chef products include making a one-pot meal using the Quick Cooker, using the Quick Slice to quickly chop vegetables for a stir-fry, or using the Rockcrok to make a delicious and simple casserole.

Can Pampered Chef products help me save time and money on meal prep?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient. From our time-saving gadgets to our versatile cookware, you can save both time and money by using our products for your meal prep.

What are some healthy dinner options using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy dinner options, such as using the Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini noodles, grilling vegetables with the Grill Pan, or using the Salad Chopper to make a nutritious and flavorful salad.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan dinner recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of vegetarian and vegan dinner recipes, such as using the Non-Stick Grill Pan to make grilled portobello mushrooms or using the Quick Cooker to make a delicious vegetable curry.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my weekly meal planning?

Pampered Chef products can be easily incorporated into your weekly meal planning by using our recipe database, which allows you to filter by ingredient, dietary restrictions, and cookware. You can also use our products for meal prep and batch cooking to save time during the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • rennea