• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner at Our Staff Party Tonight?

In summary, tonight's dinner will consist of pizza dip, spinach dip, meat and cheese platter, mixed veggie platter, paris toasts, cherry torte, pecan tassies, shortbread, and beef/vegetable/barley soup. Everyone is bringing something to the staff party, and In summary, the mother is on her own for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight is our big staff party so we will be having lots of goodies for dinner.

Pizza dip w/ crackers and bread
Spinach Dip w/crackers and bread
Mushroom and swiss meat balls
meat and cheese platter
mixed veggie platter
paris toasts with baba ghanouj
cherry torte
pecan tassies
shortbread

plus everyone is bringing something as well:thumbup:

Beef/Vegetable/Barley soup is simmering in the slow cooker.

I'll probably have some kind of bread with it.

I have NO idea what is for dinner!!!!

My daughter will be in, and requested a family favorite - Chili Mac and garlic bites with salad. The chili mac is made with Chili Man Coney Island Sauce, and Chili Man chili, Heinze Ketchup, and Lea & Perkins Worstershire sauce. You MUST use exact brands, or it does not taste the same. When made correctly, it tastes just like the chili mac from Steak and Shake. It is getting harder and harder to find the coney island sauce. I do not know what we will do when we can not find it anymore.

I think meatloaf & mashed potatoes sounds yummy for supper tonight. :)

Tonight is finishing off all of the leftovers in the fridge so that we'll have room for the goodies over the next couple of days. ;)

I was going to make kielbasa to go with the leftover pierogi, but can't find any in the freezer. So I got out a flank steak and a package of tortillas. We'll have fajitas instead.

I am on my own for dinner tonight. BF and DD went shopping today. To go shopping around here you have to drive at least 2 hours to get to a decent mall with decent stores. The closest Walmart is over 45 min away. So they won't be home until at least 8 tonight. So I will probably make a sandwich.

I have NO IDEA! It is freezing here in my house. I don't know why I am colder inside than outside some days. However, it is about 35 degrees here in SA which is pretty cold for here.

I want Taco Soup, but I think I overdid that with the kids. They revolted the last time I made it. Maybe I can talk my husband into going out. He did dinner last night...Honey Nut Cherrios baby!!

Chef Kearns said:
Maybe I can talk my husband into going out. He did dinner last night...Honey Nut Cherrios baby!!

Snort! :D

Going out sounds good, or you could have another breakfast for dinner but maybe this time add in some eggs and sausage or bacon :) You could do the ham and cheese brucnh squares :)

We're having meat loaf, brocolli, some kind of potatoes and probably another veggie. It is definately comfort food weather here!

Last night I was thinking of making the 15 minute fajitas, then it hit me.... I don't have my DCB! I'm still waiting for my replacement. So sad it's on BO. :( So, I think I'll just do them in the skillet tonight.

Related to What's for Dinner at Our Staff Party Tonight?

1. What is the recommended cooking time for the "What's for Dinner?" meal?

The recommended cooking time for the "What's for Dinner?" meal may vary depending on the specific recipe and cooking method. It is best to follow the cooking instructions provided in the recipe or on the packaging of any Pampered Chef products used in the meal.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" meal?

Yes, you can certainly substitute ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" meal to fit your dietary preferences or needs. However, please note that the end result may vary from the original recipe and it is best to use ingredients that have similar cooking times and methods.

3. Is the "What's for Dinner?" meal suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Some of the "What's for Dinner?" meals may be suitable for vegetarians or vegans, depending on the specific recipe. However, it is always best to check the ingredients and instructions to ensure it fits your dietary needs.

4. Can I prepare the "What's for Dinner?" meal in advance and reheat it later?

Yes, you can prepare the "What's for Dinner?" meal in advance and reheat it later. However, please keep in mind that the end result may vary from the original recipe and it is best to reheat the meal using the same cooking method as the original recipe.

5. Are there any allergens in the "What's for Dinner?" meal?

The presence of allergens in the "What's for Dinner?" meal may vary depending on the specific recipe and ingredients used. It is always best to check the ingredients and allergen information provided in the recipe or on the packaging of any Pampered Chef products used in the meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • etteluap70PC