• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Feb. 18)

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" promotion by Pampered Chef offers a different dinner solution each day from February 18th to 28th. It aims to make meal planning and preparation easier and more delicious for busy families. To participate, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or connect with a consultant and purchase the recommended products for the featured meal. There is no additional cost for participating and the dinner solutions can be modified for dietary restrictions or preferences. They are also family-friendly and quick to prepare.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having chicken w/ mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts.

Chicken cutlets w/creamy chicken noodles and carrots

Not sure...and it's after 3:30 here - I better think of something quick!

DS wants fish and sweet potato fries...so that might be what we have!:D

I made a pot of soup yesterday...so we will have that with sandwiches. Yummy! :p

cubed steak, mashed taters 'n gravy, green beans

We are having a spag dinner at our church. Spent Monday making sauce and homemade meatballs.....can't WAIT!!!!!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" promotion all about?

The "What's for Dinner?" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that features a different dinner solution each day from February 18th to 28th. These dinner solutions are designed to make meal planning and preparation easier and more delicious for busy families.

2. How do I participate in the "What's for Dinner?" promotion?

To participate in the "What's for Dinner?" promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant. Each day, a new dinner solution will be featured, and you can purchase the recommended products to create the meal or use your own kitchen tools to make something similar.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the "What's for Dinner?" promotion?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the "What's for Dinner?" promotion. You will simply need to purchase the recommended products to create the featured meal, but there is no extra fee to access the daily dinner solutions.

4. Can I still participate if I have dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, absolutely! The daily dinner solutions featured in the "What's for Dinner?" promotion can easily be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. You can also connect with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations and tips.

5. Are the "What's for Dinner?" dinner solutions family-friendly?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" dinner solutions are designed to be family-friendly and appeal to a variety of tastes. They are also quick and easy to prepare, making them perfect for busy weeknights. Plus, you can always modify the recipes to suit your family's preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • rennea