• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight? (Oct. 13)

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" recipe requires chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and your choice of seasonings. The preparation and cooking time is approximately 30 minutes. You can substitute the chicken for other proteins, but the cooking time may vary. The dish can be prepped in advance, but it is recommended to cook it fresh for the best taste. Recommended side dishes include rice, quinoa, a mixed green salad, and roasted vegetables.
rennea
Gold Member
Well big dinner tonight...

Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn fritters, coleslaw, crab&shrimp mac salad,b.sprouts, stuffing, cranberry apple sauce, pies, chocolate peanut butter torte, etc!

spaghetti, salad and garlic bread
maybe minestrone if i get motivated

OMG I'm soo full!! I can't think of ever eating again. LOL

Not too many dinners were made tonight, eh? I made picadilly sandwiches again. I think I've posted that before on one of these threads. I love the stuff.

I had pizza and cheesy bread from Little Caesar's. It was the first time I had Little Caeser's in probably at least 10 years and I was very pleasantly surprised! $5 for a large 1 topping regular, $7 for a large 1 topping deep dish. The cheesy bread was Fabulous! All thanks to work - we had a focus group with first year's tonight!

I had Little Caeser's for lunch today. It was so good!

GourmetGirl said:
I had pizza and cheesy bread from Little Caesar's. It was the first time I had Little Caeser's in probably at least 10 years and I was very pleasantly surprised! $5 for a large 1 topping regular, $7 for a large 1 topping deep dish. The cheesy bread was Fabulous! All thanks to work - we had a focus group with first year's tonight!

I made chicken stir-fry & we got crab rangoon from the take out place. Yum! :)

1. What are the ingredients needed for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

The ingredients for this week's "What's for Dinner?" recipe include chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and your choice of seasonings.

2. How long does the "What's for Dinner?" recipe take to prepare and cook?

The total preparation and cooking time for this week's "What's for Dinner?" recipe is approximately 30 minutes.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another protein such as tofu, shrimp, or beef. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the protein you choose.

4. Can I make the "What's for Dinner?" recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prep some of the ingredients in advance, such as cutting the vegetables and marinating the chicken. However, we recommend cooking the dish fresh for the best taste and texture.

5. Are there any side dish recommendations for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

Some recommended side dishes for this week's "What's for Dinner?" recipe include rice, quinoa, or a mixed green salad. You can also add some roasted vegetables to complement the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • rennea