• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Tonight's Cozy Dinner?

In summary, the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12 may vary, but all Pampered Chef recipes use fresh, high-quality ingredients that can easily be found at a local grocery store. The preparation time for this recipe may also vary, but it is designed to be quick and easy with most meals taking around 30 minutes or less. While it is recommended to follow the recipe as written, substitutions can be made for dietary needs. Allergens are listed in the recipe for those with allergies. More "What's for Dinner?" recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in their recipe books, and on social media for additional inspiration and tips.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight we are having bread baked chicken, mashed potatos w/ crab sauce and corn.

For dessert we are having baked pears. Yummy:chef:

Whitefish Baked Scampi, with buttered parmesan noodles, and roasted green beans.

I am on a 10-day diet...so tonight for dinner it will be all green...but I will try to make it sound amazing:

for the main course I will be served a bed of lettuce seasoned with an array of spices.
side dish will be steamed brocolli with a seasoning of pepper and a creamy buttery sauce

for dessert there will be a fabulous strawberry flavored gelatin...

okay...so it doesn't sound appealing...no matter how hard i try. But i tried. LOL

I guess nobody is having dinner tonight. LOL

We had Homemade Meatball hoagies.

we had leftover corn chowder.

ChefBeckyD said:
Whitefish Baked Scampi, with buttered parmesan noodles, and roasted green beans.

After a visit to the freezer and fridge - we had none of this.

We had Italian marinated shrimp in the grill pan, with corn on the cob, and creamed spinach.:D

Ham Steak, mashed potatoes & homemade gravy and steamed peas

It is rainy and cool here and it is supposed to be that way all week so I made a big pot of chicken and extra veggie soup, it turned out pretty good :)

Related to What's on the Menu for Tonight's Cozy Dinner?

What are the ingredients needed for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12?

The ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12 will vary depending on the specific recipe. However, all Pampered Chef recipes use fresh, high-quality ingredients that can easily be found at your local grocery store.

How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12?

The preparation time for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12 will vary depending on the specific recipe. However, all Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be quick and easy to prepare, with most meals taking around 30 minutes or less.

Can I substitute ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12?

While we always recommend following the recipe as written for the best results, you can certainly make substitutions in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12. Just keep in mind that the end result may be slightly different from the original recipe.

Are there any allergens in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Jan. 12?

Pampered Chef is committed to providing allergy-friendly recipes and products. We always include a list of common allergens in our recipes, so you can make an informed decision about whether the recipe is suitable for your dietary needs.

Where can I find more "What's for Dinner?" recipes like the one on Jan. 12?

You can find a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare "What's for Dinner?" recipes on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe books. You can also join our community of home cooks on social media for even more recipe inspiration and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea