• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for My Daughter's Birthday Dinner?

In summary, tonight's dinner options include breaded chicken breast with crab sauce and mashed potatoes, kabobs on the grill, a pan of lasagna or mostaccioli, oatmeal pumpkin pancakes with bacon and sausage, boneless top round steak, Sweet & Sour Pork & Pineapple Stir-Fry with sticky rice, and spaghetti. Homemade pizza and breakfast for dinner were also considered.
rennea
Gold Member
TGIF;)

Tonight for dinner we are having breaded chicken breast in the oven with mashed potatos smothered in crab sauce. Mixed salad on the side:chef:

I've cooked for the last 2 weeks so I"m hoping pizza or Kentucky Fried or something...

Homemade pizza .. Alfredo sauce, with chicken & caramelized onions. Maple rice pudding for dessert.

We're having breakfast for dinner tonight! Eggs, ham steak, pancakes, canned peaches, and grits!

Last edited:
We caved and went out for sushi last night so tonight is leftovers plus whatever I end up picking up from CSA tonight

rennea said:
TGIF;)

Tonight for dinner we are having breaded chicken breast in the oven with mashed potatos smothered in crab sauce. Mixed salad on the side:chef:

That sounds amazing! Can I have the recipe?? I have never heard of crab sauce. :chef:

My BF is doing kabobs on the grill. I'm not a fan of them, but hey, he's cooking!

It's DH's car night. He and his buddies are working here on a buddy's car, so that friend is bringing dinner. Something Italian (probably a pan of lasagna or mostaccioli). I'm making salad and garlic bread to go with it. And probably some banana pudding parfaits (mini trifles in drinking glasses) for dessert.

I was thinking homemade pizza, until I saw the breakfast for dinner post...now I'm torn.:rolleyes:

DH and DS voted for pancakes...so we had oatmeal pumpkin pancakes w/ bacon and sausage, and orange juice.

Last edited:
Boneless top round steak. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it!

The label says it can be grilled, so I hope it comes out OK. Steak-type beef terrifies me! I got this really cheaply though, so now I have to cook it!

Get_Pampered said:
That sounds amazing! Can I have the recipe?? I have never heard of crab sauce. :chef:

Don't really have a recipe, but what I do is make a rue w/ heavy cream. I add one can of crab meat, and seasonings to taste. Depending on what I am going to put it on, sometimes I add dill.

I made an adjusted version of the Sweet & Sour Pork & Pineapple Stir-Fry with sticky rice. Darn tasty!

ETA: I also made the Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle for dessert. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good.

Last edited:
Had spaghetti. DH came home for about an hour then had to head back to camp...that means he'll be working 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. with only about 1-2 hours off all day. Spaghetti was quick and a meal he loves.

I made a pot roast for my DD's 12th birthday!!

Related to What's on the Menu for My Daughter's Birthday Dinner?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool and how does it work?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that helps you plan meals for the week. It allows you to search for recipes, create a meal plan, and generate a grocery list based on the ingredients needed for your selected recipes.

2. Can I customize the meal plan to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" tool allows you to filter recipes by dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or low-carb. You can also add your own recipes to the meal plan and edit the ingredients to fit your dietary needs.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer to use the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

No, the meal planning tool is available for anyone to use, even if you are not a consultant or customer of Pampered Chef. Simply create a free account on our website to access the tool.

4. Are the recipes on the "What's for Dinner?" tool only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the meal planning tool offers a variety of recipes from different sources, including Pampered Chef. You can also add your own recipes to the tool, even if they do not use Pampered Chef products.

5. Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool?

No, the meal planning tool is completely free to use. However, some recipes may require you to purchase ingredients or products from Pampered Chef if you do not already have them in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara